What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 65

Renat Fatkhullin:

This is a technical resource, but instead of technocrats, it's all demagoguery and populism. But let's leave the discussion of technology aside.

It is better to give yourselves answers to questions:

1. Are you sure that it is you who stands at the centre of the world and everything else is spinning for you?
  2. Do you want the world to pump in huge sums of money to support old stuff just to save you a penny of "earlier investment"?
  3. How many products have you produced and how many years have you supported? Do you understand the financial mathematics of these processes?
  4. Exactly who is taking the risk, and with what funds, to develop technology and move the world forward? Don't you care because your $1-10 savings are a million times more important?
  5. Where is the mass consumer? What do they want and what are they used to? Phones with 4-6-8 cores and tens of gigabytes of memory, what are they talking about?
  6. Are you sure that primitive functions are enough? Or is it necessary to improve the quality of decision-making, which results in new functionality and more and more costs to achieve an additional percentage of the effect?
  7. Are you saving a penny or are you going to earn a ruble? If you are going for a ruble, then the costs are an investment. If you are saving a penny, then you are in the wrong business.
  8. Who in reality makes decisions about the development of technology?

Regarding point 5, it is very clear in all spheres of life that the needs of the end consumer are not very interested, but he is very strongly suggestible, what he wants. A phone with 8 cores... A phone with 5 cameras (arranged in the shape of a flower) will be more eloquent!

When developing technology, one should not forget its original purpose - to serve people. It looks like progress, but all of a sudden the same actions have to be done not by one click, but by two or three. Screwdriver is definitely cool, but not everyone works as a screwdriver, some people continue to sit at a computer and those extra clicks make a huge difference.

Technology has advanced steeply, to the point of jewel-like precision. I've had an electric kettle for probably the last 12 years, if not more, for exactly two years (and who hasn't?). Exactly two years after one plastic part turns to dust. That's what technology is all about!

You can clearly see that technology is not following the rational path - it's following a different one... So I really wonder who decides on their development.

A huge bunch of stunning gadgets have appeared, and you can not find trivial things, 5 years can not buy normal winter boots, all the Internet inside out, no shoes, and quiet horror, not only shoes, but other clothing, because progress and now everyone wears rubber jeans with low waist, normal trousers and those you can not find.

Don't look at shoes for 1,000 rubbles, go to a normal shop once in 5 years %)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

don't look for 1000 ruble shoes, go to a normal shop once in 5 years %)

pass by. In the back alley or behind garages, you'll have to poke money at your drinking buddies.

Fucking hell.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

by

I know a thing or two about shoes, trust me. The good ones just cost money and are worn for 5+ years with pleasure, pathos and enjoyment

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I know a thing or two about shoes, trust me. The good ones just cost money and are worn for 5+ years with pleasure, pathos and enjoyment.

All right. Show me those good boots. Red Timberlake, militaristic style and lace-ups are not suggested, neither are solid soles.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Okay. Show me those good boots. Red Timberlake, military style and lace-ups are not an option, neither are solid soles.

Dimitri, the man knows his boots.

Evra where to go?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Okay. Show me those good boots. Red Timberlake, military style, no lace-ups, no solid soles.

What's to offer? Not enough boots in the stores?

ok, you don't wear youth boots, you're old :D that's why you're grumpy

I have my own taste, why suggest it?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

What do you have to offer? Not enough shoes in the shops?

OK, you don't wear youth boots, so you're old :D that's why you're grumpy.

I didn't wear youthful ones when I was young either, I wore comfortable ones.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I didn't wear youthful ones when I was young, but comfortable ones.

I wore ordinary leather boots, which were a dizzying array of colours and tastes.

Reason: