Buy a profitable EA! - page 12

Nikolai Semko:
I have a lot of examples in my life where people degraded with the arrival of big, wild money. Unfortunately, I myself was not an exception. It's just that not everyone can admit it to themselves.

Nikolai, please share your experience of coming out of degradation. (If you came out of it). :)

Nikolai Semko:
I have plenty of examples in my life where people degraded precisely with the arrival of big, flimsy money. Unfortunately, I was no exception myself. It's just that not everyone can admit it to themselves.

It is the stray money that causes degradation.

And if money is earned by hard (not just weight) work, there is no degradation.

Реter Konow:

Nikolai, please share your experience of coming out of degradation. (If you came out of it). :)

Alas, I'm not out of it yet, although I don't drink alcohol for 10 years and have been a vegetarian for the same amount of time, but I still have a lot of vices.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

It is the stray money that causes degradation.

And if the money is earned by hard (not just weight) work, there is no degradation.

Is buying a super-robot and making a lot of money from it free money or hard work?

Nikolai Semko:
Is buying a super robot and making a lot of money from it free money or hard work?

more likely yes than no.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

more likely yes than no.

That's my point exactly.

Реter Konow:

2. Long research into the nature of the systems used, in order to derivea "criterion for maintaining trade quality".

In fact, the criterion is primitively simple (any tester will confirm it):

A TS must get into the dynamics of the Market for which it was developed in time, and get out of the Market in time when the dynamics change, giving its place to another TS. It means you need to analyze the current market dynamics, and know how your TS trade.

Nevertheless - a quality assessment has been formed, although it seemed unrealistic to me a year ago.

I have a good understanding of how the systems trade - what is unclear here, the principles are the simplest, there is a result of demo trading, soon it will be possible to run it in the tester.

The talks about "market dynamics" are not any different from my talks about "system stability". In fact, "getting into market dynamics" is "selecting a sustainable TS". And that is my main goal at the moment.

Nikolai Semko:
Well, that's what I mean.

I mean, it's a windfall, but to make a robot like that, the author puts in the hard work.

Nikolai Semko:
Alas, I'm not out of the woods yet, although I've been sober for 10 years and a vegetarian for the same amount of time, but I still have a lot of vices.

А... Well, that makes sense then. )))

Реter Konow:

А... Well, that makes sense then. )))

What's clear, Nicholas is a sick man(head)? )))

Reason: