Market and products (experts) without monitoring. - page 11

TheXpert:

The meta-quotas cannot be a third party in this case. Both logically and most likely legally. And the problem is just that there are no sane third-party services for such monitoring (caveat, I don't know, maybe there are). Maybe it's not so simple if the niche is not closed?

There is no third party here. Apart from the buyers of course. The metaquotes won't allow any outside services.

And they probably won't want to monitor themselves.

The question of monitoring has been raised for the past six months several times. But the reaction of the site administration is close to zero.

TheXpert:

The meta-quotas in this case cannot be a third party. Both logically and most likely legally. And the problem is just that there are no sane third-party services for such monitoring (caveat, I don't know, maybe there are). Maybe it's not that simple if the niche isn't closed?

Taking payments, sending payments and charging 20% can, but not here? Seriously?

No sane monitoring services: and ***, which probably came before signals and is the most popular in the world?

Metaquotes add a monitoring unit a day's work. The same graph that's on any signal info.

Boris Gulikov:

The conclusion is obvious - you're here, you got noticed, your advertising too, you can PR in other threads.

ahah ) is that what came to your mind out of all the options? the thief has the upper hand as they say ))

Ivan Pochta:

Taking payments, sending payments and charging 20% can, but here they can't? Really?

No sane monitoring services: and ***, which arguably predates signals and is the most popular in the world?

Metaquotes add a monitoring unit a day's work. The same chart that is on any signal information.

I don't know how much work it is for them. Maybe for a day, maybe for two, maybe for three hours.

But the issues are that there has been no positive response from them on this site in six months.

Boris Gulikov:

There is no third party here. Except the buyers, of course. The metaquotes will not allow any third-party services.

And they probably won't want to monitor themselves either.

The issue of monitoring has been raised several times in the last six months. But the reaction of the site administration is close to zero.

Reduced products -> Reduced profits.

Unfortunately, the administration doesn't care about customer money or the quality of the content.

Last year I published a product and it was moderated for a month: it did not pass the gold tests (no deals) and I was told by the moderators

- no deals, that's why it doesn't pass moderation;

- so the market is closed while the system is working;

- there should still be trades - people may want to use gold;

- I repeat: the market is closed. You'd rather talk about trading results than test without understanding what you're testing.

After the last sentence you have silently published.

TheXpert:

ahaha ) is that what came to your mind out of all the options? as they say the thief beats the thief ))

I don't see any options. He is the only one. You are not a developer, you are not a salesman.

What are you doing in this thread?

Ivan Pochta:

Metakvotas to add a monitoring unit for the day's operation. The same chart that is on any signal information.

Do you understand what total monitoring will lead to?

It's a one-time advertising gimmick. Nothing more.

The monitoring will prove that there are almost no good Expert Advisors. And those that are available, they earn only temporarily and unstably.

This will finally destroy the faith of useless EAs. This is a de-facto anti-advertisement of algotrading.

Ivan Pochta:

There are no sane monitoring services

There are no sane monitoring services for experts on the market. the beech is awesome, but it has no niche.

Ivan Pochta:

Reduced products -> Reduced profits.

Unfortunately, the administration doesn't care about customer money or the quality of content.

Last year I published a product and it was moderated for a month: the nightlight didn't pass the gold tests (no deals) and I was told by the moderators:

- no deals, that's why it doesn't pass moderation;

- so the market is closed while the system is working;

- the trades should still be there - people may want to use Gold;

- I repeat: the market is closed. You'd rather talk about trading results than test without understanding what you're testing.

After the last sentence you have silently published.

))) I've been dropping gold and silver sets to them.

Boris Gulikov:

I don't see any options. He's the only one. You are not a developer, you are not a salesman.

developer, seller, trader and more )

What are you doing in this thread?

Making your attempts to popeer through the monitors more difficult )

Reason: