My approach. The core is the engine. - page 69

Artyom Trishkin:

Sorry, almost forgot: Happy Birthday!

Health and good luck!

Don't drink too much.

Thanks, a little bit today.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Am I going to apologise to Dimitri? He's ready, isn't he?

Tough question.

Happy birthday, by the way!

Note that Sharpe has a powerful autogenerated code system. This allows you to draw a form in the editor and get automatically generated program text, filling in a bunch of properties of each element, starting from its positioning and ending with its appearance. So the "number of lines of code" argument doesn't work at all.

There is a lot more in Sharp that no other graphical engine for MQL, so it's ridiculous to fight with Sharp.

Реter Konow:

Tough question.

Happy birthday, by the way!

Thank you.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Note that Sharpe has a powerful autogenerated code system. This allows you to draw a form in the editor and get automatically generated program text, filling in a bunch of properties of each element, starting from its positioning and ending with its appearance. So the "number of lines of code" argument doesn't work at all.

There is much more in Sharp that no other graphical engine for MQL. That's why it's rather ridiculous to fight with Sharp.

You don't know me yet...)))

Vasiliy Sokolov:

There is much more in Sharp that no other graphical engine for MQL. That's why it's rather ridiculous to fight with Sharp.

Shh, that's what I said yesterday about Sharp and it started.... But do not give Peter the task to draw an oval shape or he will be deadlocked ))))

SZY: Third time in my life I've opened Sharp, it is no different from Delphi, just pull a component, click - write a handler, you find it in one search query.... everything as usual, the only reason Sharpe was interesting, it seems that Python can be deployed on it, well, there will be something to google at least ;)

Igor Makanu:

SZY: third time in my life I opened Sharp, well, it's no different from Delphi, pull a component, click - write a handler, what you don't know in one search query find.... everything as usual, the only reason Sharpe was interesting, it seems that Python can be deployed on it, well, at least something to google ;)

By the way, for the sake of curiosity, you can drag the form from Delphi (from Lazarus). The principles are the same there :-)

Except that MT and ## are expected to have a closer relationship up to the point of engagement, and Delphi is crying on the sidelines, but no worse...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you can, by the way, for the sake of curiosity, pull a form from Delphi (from Lazarus). The principles are the same there :-)

Unless MT and ## are expected to have a rapprochement right up to engagement, and Delphi is crying on the sidelines, but no worse...

alas, worse, to make .dll in Delphi become friendly with MT, you must either write it under .Net at once or need components that work with Windows system windows, like KOL (I don't remember anymore), and the native VCL is not suitable for these purposes, although it is convenient to write minimum by hand

whatever, all in due time, MT developers said, that Sharp is Sharp, and it's closer to C++, in Delphi to write kilometres of begin-end and := , lazy already)))

Igor Makanu:

alas, it is worse, to make .dll in Delphi friendly with MT you either need to write it under .Net at once or need components that work with Windows system windows, like KOL (I do not remember anymore), and the native VCL is not suitable for this purpose, although it is convenient to write minimum by hand

whatever, all in good time, MT developers said Sharp is Sharp, and it's closer to C++, in Delphi to write kilometres of begin-end and := , lazy)))

years ago there were even articles on this resource - "MT is friends with Delphi" (or something like that)...

interface layer is the same...

Who cares what DLL to write in.

Pascal is probably hard to remember, it would probably take two days, but whatever...

they are the same, it's an industry

Maxim Kuznetsov:

what difference does it make what DLLs are written in.

With the introduction of support for .Net libraries, the difference appears.

Reason: