My approach. The core is the engine. - page 31

Реter Konow:

The GUI is created in my constructor. I wanted to show how it connects and interacts with the EA.

And I have responded about it - it connects badly. If we are going to implement this idea, the Expert Advisor can be left untouched, and the indicator with GUI and the list of custom events can be passed to the "client".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

.... If this idea is to be implemented, the EA can be left untouched and the GUI indicator and the list of user events transferred to the "customer".

Finally you got it!)) This is exactly what is done in the example above. The indicator with the GUI is connected with the test EA.

And in the file there is a list of custom events.

Реter Konow:

Finally you get it!)) This is exactly what is done in the example above. The indicator with GUI is connected to the test EA.

Something doesn't seem very clear in the example above. And I haven't written anything about connecting an indicator to an EA. I have just written that nothing should be attached to the EA.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Something doesn't quite show up in the example provided.

What is not noticeable?

Реter Konow:

What is invisible?

That "that's exactly what" is implemented in the example and that the gui indicator connects with the text EA. And why are you asking again, are you confused in two comments? Or is there a phase of stupid trolling going on?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

... I was just saying that you don't need to connect anything to the EA.

What do you mean, you don't? You have to connect two files. One file (with the list of useful events) must be filled in by the master of the Expert Advisor. And the interaction will be installed.

Реter Konow:

How can I not? There are two files to be connected. One file (with a list of user events) needs to be filled in by the EA host. And the interaction will be established.

That's how it is! It's enough for the "customer" to just pass the list of events and that's it, and there's no need to reel in a hundred ropes of files.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There you go! It's enough for the "customer" just to pass the list of events and that's it, and there's no need to wind up a hundred ropes of files.

So you think that Op_Gui_Event function has to be written by the user himself?

Connection Properties file contains connection properties, wrapper functions and initialized parameter core. It is required to be connected.

Реter Konow:

So you think that Op_Gui_Event function should be written by the user?

Connection Properties file contains connection properties, wrapper functions and initialized parameter kernel. It is required to be connected.

It's up to him to decide what to write. He just needs to know the event id and that's it.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

He will decide for himself what to write. He just needs to know the event id and that's it.

The user has several dozens of elements in the GUI. Buttons, checkboxes, sliders. When he interacts with them, these events are fed to his EA.

It receives the number of a parameter and its value.

The values of the parameters are stored in a special array and synchronized between the Expert Advisor and the engine.

In addition to the current values of the parameters, there are about 20 properties of parameters of the controls which are useful for users.

Reason: