Registration by the seller. - page 5

Can you tell me if the seller's account has been checked by the moderators for 4 weeks and the withdrawal is limited. Is it normal ? Is there any point in waiting and running your project? Although the motivation is no longer)

Alexey Oglinda:
I wonder if the seller's account has been checked by the moderators for 4 weeks and the withdrawal is limited. Is it normal? Is there any point in waiting and keep your project? Although the motivation is already gone)

You are already a seller, aren't you?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

You're already a salesman, aren't you?

What's the use of these sales if you have a one-month limit of $0.01)). Just wondered all so? Do sellers get paid anything here?)

Alexey Oglinda:
What's the use of these sales if you have a one-month limit of 0.01$ for withdrawal?

So you don't have any earnings.

Alexey Oglinda:
What good are these sales if a month is the withdrawal limit 0.01$)). Just wondering everyone has it like this? There are sellers get paid anything?)

If something is bought from you, the funds from the sale are transferred to your account, but they will be frozen for seven days. At the end of this period, if these funds have not been withdrawn by the payment system, they become available for withdrawal:

Alexey Oglinda:
What's the use of these sales if a month is the limit on the withdrawal of 0.01$)). Just wondering is it like this for all? Tut Tut sellers that nisht pay?)).
If they did not, what would be the point?

I thought that only those who became sellers were allowed to sell. Not the other way round.

Artyom Trishkin:

If something is bought from you, the funds from the sale are transferred to your account, but they will be frozen for seven days. At the end of this period, if these funds have not been withdrawn by the payment system, they become available for withdrawal:

I'm aware of the freeze, but it's a little different:

Alexey Oglinda:

I know about the freezing, it's a little different:

I have the same thing, I don't know what to do.

Aleksandr Karpenko:

I have the same thing, I don't know what to do.

They have already removed the blocking after a month, they probably forgot or had no time. And only after I wrote a letter to service-desk with the subject "Withdrawal problems" and attached a screenshot of the error with the restriction on withdrawal. Before that, I wrote 2 times with the subject "Financial operations are limited" - did not help.) I understand this is the standard check for all sellers if the amount of sales over $ 1000. But then again, it depends on your luck. A friend the other day was also so he was taken on the second day, and he did not even write anything in the service desk.

Hello. I can't confirm registration because the webcam does not record when I click on the button. I'm writing here because I don't have the necessary topic to contact the support service, and I can't write the topic manually. However I send selfies with the passport. Maybe you can in some other way, in manual mode, for example consider the photos I provided and verify my account as a seller?
Reason: