Subscription not available

could someone teach me how i do it so i post a sign ... and it is configured to appear "Subscription not available"

I would also like to know how some salespeople do not keep showing their full personal name on the mql link.

About your signal?
I see that it is available.

About the names so you can see it on the Rules of Using the Signals Service

Following the registration, the Seller's name and surname become available to the public in his Profile.

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
The "Signals" section on MQL5.com is designed to monitor trading results and transmit trading signals based on buy/sell transactions performed in the trading account of the Signals Provider. The "Signals" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Signals...

Sergey Golubev:

Sobre o seu sinal?
Eu vejo que está disponível.

Sobre os nomes para que você possa vê-lo nas Regras de Uso do Serviço de Sinais

Após o registro, o nome e o sobrenome do Vendedor ficam disponíveis ao público em seu Perfil.

Hello

the english translation didn't help me lol

my signal is currently available, for a subscription fee.

I would like it to continue appearing on the link so people can check the result, but I would like to configure it to leave this sign in the SIGNATURE NOT AVAILABLE format

ola

a tradução para ingles não me ajudou lol

meu sinal esta atualmente disponivel, por uma valor de assinaturra.

Eu gostaria que ele continasse aparecendo no link para as pessoas poderem conferir o resultado, mas eu gostaria de configurar para deixar este sinal no formato de ASSINATURA NÃO DISPONIVEL

You don't make sense.

Please try to put your questions more clearly.

ok

I want to leave my sign like the attached print

Files:
PRINT.jpg  85 kb

Fabio Aparecido De Almeida:

ok

I want to leave my sign like the attached print

It says that you are waiting for your registration as a seller, when you are already verified, so I suggest you to contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

All sellers are visible with their real name here in MQL5.com.
Reason: