[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 89

I'll come home from work, I'll try to lose some of my deposit to them. not all of us should lose ourselves.
there's nothing to lose anyway. what about the discipline????

I made a dime there

forte928:
it looks like black tuesday is coming to someone...

yes no)))) is dangling... there are sels too)))

it's wednesday too)))

Vizard:

Cut the crap...

You got 700 bucks for a computer... but not 100 for a micro... I don't believe it...

with 1-500 leverage... a paltry depot can boost 10-20 times a month on pips (while young and healthy)))... take your example from Mobile...

what a hustler.... Why don't you go for a bigger depot?

Vizard:

Cut the crap...

You got 700 bucks for a computer... but not 100 for a micro... I don't believe it...

with 1-500 leverage... a paltry depot can boost 10-20 times a month on pips (while young and healthy)))... take the example of Mobile...

The main reason for it is that you cannot make a deposit and you cannot lose it fast enough. I am not interested somehow. I would rather use my own methods)))

rigc:
What a hustler.... why don't you make the depo bigger?

Ask to see the reports...)))))))))))))))))))

Vizard:

ask to see the reports...))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I'm not interested in other people's money)))) about f... - you know better... you're the one who owns it)))

sergey620x:
You do not know how to earn money with these guys. I am not interested. Better to use your own methods))).

Well, that's right... If the minutes on the same swing by inertia ... with a hard stop or on the rebound ... or on the inputs of their own tools ... conduct the pose ... generally there will be no losses ... but you need health.... days to sit ... and don't get greedy...

the brokerage link...there's not even a forum...it's better not to pay attention to them at all....

Vizard:

at the link dc...there's not even a forum...it's better to ignore these at all....

This broker has a forum.

andreika:
I'll come home from work, I'll try to lose some of my deposit to them. not all of us should lose ourselves.
there's nothing to lose anyway. what about the discipline????
there's no 100 quid, it's a demo, it's the first test. The money is there if you can withdraw it and it's not there))))
Reason: