I am unwilling to be registered as a "SELLER"!? - page 2

Alexandr Saprykin:
Pavel, are you acting like Igor? Or the other way round? Confused.

Don't get confused yourself, look at the statements!

Igor Dervuk:

I have had this registration since '11 !

I've never been Paul !

7 years and no activity. Conclusion - this account was made in case the first account got banned.

Igor Dervuk:

Don't get confused yourself look at the statements !

Igor the investigator?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Seven years and no activity. Conclusion - this account was made in case of first account being banned.

I don't know. It's just that for seven years he was searching for the grail. He studied mql4/5. And when he was ready to sell his product - bummer.
There are screenshots of EA testing in the profile, maybe TC was already a seller ( Pavel) at one time

Vladimir Karputov:
Perhaps the limit on sellers with the name "Pavel" has been reached. We have to wait :)

Friends, if you can't help the man, at least don't mock him. I did not expect this from a moderator. Ban yourself, please.

Vadim Zotov:

Friends, if you can't help a person, at least don't mock them. Didn't expect that from a moderator. Ban yourself, please.

It's hard for moderators to be human))

Fast528:

it's hard for moderators to be human))

He should first be a Man (with a capital letter) and only then a moderator.

Vadim Zotov:

He should first be a man (with a capital letter), and only then a moderator.

I don't think he owes you anything.

Good afternoon. can you please help me to make my signal publicly available?

Alexandr Saprykin:
Not a fact. It's just that for seven years he was looking for the Grail. He studied mql4/5. And when he was ready to sell his product - bummer.
In the profile there are screenshots of testing EAs, maybe the TC was once a seller ( Pavel )

And what are you writing this for?

Reason: