Multicurrency - multitime advisor - page 3

Tango_X:
Maybe someone knows another way to get a signal from the indicator for all timeframes and multiple currency pairs in EXPERT?

First define the required timeframes and symbols, then in OnInit() create indicator handles by these timeframes and symbols. In OnTick, poll indicators.

Vladimir Karputov:

First define the required timeframes and symbols, then in OnInit() create indicator handles by these timeframes and symbols. In OnTick request indicators to be called.

In the above example I did so, but the problem is shown in the picture, namely, it doesn't read indicator data correctly and it happens in a chaotic way

also encountered a similar thing a couple of years ago, there seems to be a queue, skipping ticks, abandoned OnChartEvent for now, easier to describe NewBar in a class with its own periods and get the same inOnTick, in the order of 5-characterOnTick on the opening bar is quite normal

Fast528:
I also faced this problem a couple of years ago and gave up OnChartEvent for now. It's easier to describe a new bar in a class with its own periods and you get the same thing inOnTick; for a 5-characterOnTick on the bar opening it's quite normal

The problem is that my indicator generates a signal not on a new bar but on a Tick - what should I do?

Tango_X:

I did so in the example I gave, but the problem is shown in the picture, namely, it does not read the indicator data correctly and moreover, it happens chaotically

Start with a simple one: current timeframe and given, current symbol and given. That is, two timeframes and two symbols - a total of four indicators. Take any indicator you like.

Tango_X:

The problem is that my indicator does not give a signal on a new bar but on TIKE - so what should I do?

i.e. scalper? is there a signal on the zero bar and immediately a buy?

Vladimir Karputov:

Start simple: current timeframe and set, current symbol and set. That is, two timeframes and two symbols - a total of four indicators. Take any indicator.

That's what I did ... I did one symbol and one timeframe - that's it! The output is as shown in the picture

Fast528:

So it's a scalper? You get a signal at zero and immediately buy?

No, not a scalper. Just a signal can appear inside a bar

Tango_X:

No, not a scalper. It's just that the signal may appear inside the bar

And if it disappears on the next tick?)

Fast528:

What if it disappears on the next tick?)

it can't happen...for example if the slope line is broken. - there is a breakdown = there is a signal

Reason: