Multicurrency - multitime advisor - page 6

Tango_X:

I described it in great detail in post #19, it's hard to explain in words)

I looked and understood the problem. But I don't understand why you need OnChartEvent() function?

This function is clearly out of place in solving your problem. I am sure about it.

You can receive a signal from the indicator from Timer. From there you can make a request for a signal. What doesOnChartEvent() have to do with it?

Реter Konow:

I've looked and understood the problem. But I don't understand why you need the OnChartEvent() function?

This function is clearly out of place in solving your problem. I'm sure about it.

How to trace the signal from the indicator, that may appear inside a bar on any tick. ?

Реter Konow:

I've looked and understood the problem. But I don't understand why you need the OnChartEvent() function?

This function is clearly out of place in solving your problem. That's for sure.

You can receive a signal from the indicator from Timer. From there you can make a request for a signal. What doesOnChartEvent() have to do with it?

post 37 - this has already been discussed

Tango_X:

how to track a signal from an indicator that can appear inside a bar on any tick. ?

Exactly from the timer. Set the frequency to one second and ask for an indicator at every second.

However, there may be a lag in receiving the signal within a second. But if it's not critical...

Реter Konow:

Exactly from the timer. Set the frequency to one second and ask for an indicator at each second.

Well that's an option, but with strong movement I think there will be gaps... there may even be skips in the signals, when moving to a new bar within a second for example...

Tango_X:

With such an algorithm we will analyse several currency pairs, but only on the event of a tick in the chart to which the EA will be attached. I.e., for example, we threw the EA on EURUSD and wait for the tick.... and at the same time USDJPY has already passed 5 ticks - how about this? This is fundamentally wrong!

To do this, increase the timer frequency to 100ms and poll the indicator. Cycle through all symbols and timeframes and poll it. There will be no load.

Zy. My reasoning comes from the task of obtaining a new bar event from a set of symbols and a set of timeframes. I have already solved this problem. If you need, I'll look for the code.

Реter Konow:

To do this, increase the timer frequency to 100ms and poll the indicator. Cycle through all symbols and timeframes and poll. There will be no load.

Zy. My reasoning comes from the task of obtaining a new bar event from a set of symbols and a set of timeframes. I have already solved this problem. If I need it, I will look for the code.

I don't need it for the new bar. You need it for the signal which can be inside the bar

Tango_X:

No need for a new bar...it's simple here... Needed for a signal that can be inside a bar

But your signal comes at the event of a new bar? Or at any time?

Tango_X:

No need for a new bar...it's simple here... You need it for a signal that may be inside the bar

I don't understand what prevents you from getting indicator data on the zero bar, what does it have to do with the new bar and inside the bar?

Anatoli Kazharski:

This is the best solution at the moment: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/225832/page2#comment_6406538

This is the algorithm I'm using to test the owl at the moment.... it's been a couple of hours without any glitches..... maybe there's just not a lot of movement right now...

Reason: