Trend indicators for EAs. - page 30

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) My bot works better on flat channels than on trends. And the problems arise when you switch from flat to trend.

(2) Are you writing about yourself?

You can trade even by flipping a coin... I'm telling you how to trade the RIGHT way... Meanwhile, you learn about trading in all its forms...

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) My bot works better on flat channels than on trends. And the problems occur when switching from flat to trend.

(2) Are you writing about yourself?

So the bot is not perfect. When moving from flat to trend, the real bot should only accelerate at full speed, and during flat periods it gains positions in the direction of the trend.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

So the bot is not perfect. When switching from flat to trend, a real bot should only accelerate to full strength, and during flat periods, it accumulates positions in the direction of the trend.

well that's right... but do you have such a perfect Bot "accumulate positions in the flat towards the future trend" share

Serqey Nikitin:
In the meantime, you study trading in all its forms...

I agree. Good advice. I follow it and will continue to do so.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

(1) So the bot is not perfect.

(1) Of course I agree.

(2) Again, an indicator that reacts quickly to sharp price spikes someone will suggest.

Indicato looks like a fortune teller maybe someone could make an owl out of him
Files:
WPR.mq4  5 kb

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) Of course I agree.

(2) Again, an indicator that reacts quickly to sharp price spikes someone will suggest.

there are speed indulators. in the meantime "study trading in all directions" will help

ostamail:
Indicato looks like a fortune teller, maybe someone could make an owl out of it.
I haven't found any prediction aspects in it. It practically copies the closing price. Its perspective on the owl is zero.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I didn't find any prediction aspects in it. It practically copies the closing price.

It's shaping peaks in advance... that's what it looks like to me while I'm running it on the demo... everything seems right.

Aleksey Ivanov:
I haven't found any prediction aspects to it. Practically copies the closing price. Its perspective for an owl is nil.

LINK REMOVED. IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ADVERTISE MARKETPLACE PRODUCTS ON THE FORUM.

Reason: