Metatrader known bugs ... - page 9

mladen:
I tried to reproduce that error and could not How often does it happen (or when exactly)?

I don't know when does it exactly happens. Usually if my window is not maximized when I open it and when I maximize it, but not always. I don't know what is happening

tampa:
This frequently happens to me if the metatrader window is not maximized and then I maximize it. It leaves out one whole area of chart

also get the same quite often when changing profiles

WR1:
also get the same quite often when changing profiles

I still can not get it do the same

Maybe it depends on a broker (and what version comes from what broker)

But I would like soooo much to have such a chart and post it to mq site

happens on Alpari (and another, but can't name names for that one)

i'll take a pic next time around

Metatrader 4 site is down for a couple of hours now

morro:
Metatrader 4 site is down for a couple of hours now

It is back

One of the things that metatrader 5 does : when you start it you can get something like this (till the next tick comes in - it is not a gap in data, it is simply a case when metatrader 5 is "unaware" of some data)) or you can get indicator values drawn on all wrong places. The problem like the one on the picture is solved in metatrader 4 so I am curious when will they solve it in metatrader 5 too (since that problem exists almost from the beginning of metatrader 5), Is i not as benign as it looks since it might cause EAs to read in wrong values at terminal start and in that case it could cause unexpected EA behavior

Files:

In metatrader 5 if you change more than 1 file and press F7 it will compile all the files and not only the current (as it should). Amd it will save all those files (regardless if you want it or not)

techmac:
In metatrader 5 if you change more than 1 file and press F7 it will compile all the files and not only the current (as it should). Amd it will save all those files (regardless if you want it or not)

Metatrader 5 editor is a rather unfortunate creation. Makes me wonder if anybody of the creators of it ever tried it on real coding example (writing it from first to last letter)

mladen:
Metatrader 5 editor is a rather unfortunate creation. Makes me wonder if anybody of the creators of it ever tried it on real coding example (writing it from first to last letter)

Never happened, the designers are in a dream world all of their own, its how they imagine the world should be, and do not comprehend how it really is. Microsoft's Visual Studio is the same way, developed for designers not developers by other designers.

Reason: