Publishing EAs with External Web Requests and Set Up In the Market

Hi, Am Lucem Anb, Mostly Trading View Programmer.
I made an EA that executes alerts from tradingview without plugins and extensions and i would like to share it in the market
After going throught the rules, Am wondering if it is even acceptable since I use webrequests to access the alerts.

For anyone to set it up, they will need some key created via a website/app for security purposes. 

What do u guys think?

Anyone please?

As nobody has answered you, I can give you my thoughts, but I don't know for sure (I am not a representative of Metaquotes).

You are not allowed to include any security functions in EAs for the market.

If the EA acts on alerts from a website, then it is not a stand alone EA. The EA will only work while the alerts are available. This seems a big no no to me as you could sell copies of the EA and then just disappear leaving people with a useless EA that they have wasted their money on.

As the EA needs alerts, it cannot be backtested, so when Metaquotes test it, it will not pass verification as there will be no trades recorded.

Why don't you set up your EA on a live account and then sell it as a signal?

@Keith Watford This is the best answer actually i was looking for. Makes a lot of sense now. So they obviously wont accept it.
The EA is kind of a utility tool that users use on their own without my influence.

Thanks alot for the explanation

Also you are not allowed to restrict usage with additional steps that require further authentication .
For example (not allowed):

• If the user has to register from within the EA
  • If the user has to add the URL in MT4 WebRequest options for the EA to function.

Allowed :

Extra functionality available when the URL is added in MT4 WebRequest options

examples : 

MT4 chat application where users must register

MT4 chat application where users just need to add the webrequest URL (gray area ,if theres news ea's that require a url for receiving news and are allowed then its ok)

EA that scans for harmonic patterns with an extra chat feature -(with registration or not for the chat) 

@Lorentzos Roussos Thank you for your details, Now i know i can create one that has its trading and also has an extra feature to receive alerts from tradingview. 
I hope that will work out on the review process. thanks alot bro

Lucas Kamau:
@Lorentzos Roussos Thank you for your details, Now i know i can create one that has its trading and also has an extra feature to receive alerts from tradingview. 
I hope that will work out on the review process. thanks alot bro

It will ,the review process is automated now . 
In the old days it was very extensive and manual.
Best of Sales mr Kamau

Reason: