I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 11

Maxim Romanov:

I usually watch, why not do something, there's a robot doing everything)

Well yes, they invented a super robot that successfully plummets, but why is there no result in the form of a signal ?

There is no user here who, regardless of the type of trade, does not show his trade (if the trade is profitable), especially when an EA is sold in the marketplace.

MANS_FOREX:
..., stupidly observe the price so that it just fluctuates in place.

So that's the secret to profitable trading! You just have to watch the price and then it will simply oscillate in place. In other words, you just have to hypnotize it, and then it will fluctuate without any unwanted trends against your orders)).

Aleksandr Petrunin:
What should I do :.(

You shouldn't have expected anything else!

Sooner or later everyone will be disappointed in him.

Forget about him and move on with your life.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Yes, they have invented a super robot that is successful in losing money, but why is there no result in the form of a signal?

There is no user here who regardless of the type of trade does not show his trade (if the trade is profitable), especially when an EA is sold in the market.

Not everything revolves around this service, why do I need a signal? I cannot sell the robot I am using purely technically for a number of reasons. One of them is that no user will buy it for the price it costs, another reason is that user will not understand 2500 settings even if he wants to. Especially the vast majority are low skilled and looking for a freebie. And I have a robot for sale that is just as good as the vast majority and, with the right approach, will last more than a year and bring in a decent profit.
I did not say I have a grail, I just said that the robot works and it's better not to interfere in its work.
And I have nothing to prove, I do not really care)

Maxim Romanov:
And I have nothing to prove, I don't really care.)

My friend thinks that everyone has to measure up.)

Maxim Romanov:
Not everything revolves around this service, why do I need a signal? I cannot sell the robot I am using purely technically for a number of reasons. One of them is that no user will buy it for the price it costs, another reason is that user will not understand 2500 settings even if he wants to. Especially the vast majority are low skilled and looking for a freebie. I sell a trading robot that is no worse than the vast majority and, with the right approach, it will last more than a year and bring you a decent profit.
And I didn't say I had a grail, I said that the robot works and it's better not to meddle in its work.
And I have nothing to prove, I don't really care).

You've got 2500 settings - this Expert Advisor has to contain more than 1 MB of code. You've obviously got something wrong.

Valeriy Lukyanchikov:

2500 settings - this Expert Advisor must contain more than 1 MB of code. You have obviously made a mistake.

Maybe not. I have an ATS with ~1000 parameters, and it takes about a day's work and some expertise in areas far removed from trading to change an instrument. (There is no way to sell it.)

Perhaps, the comrade is not joking.

khorosh:

So that's the secret to profitable trading! You just have to watch the price and then it will simply oscillate in place. In other words, you just have to hypnotise it and then it will fluctuate without any unwanted trends against your orders))).

No. Just follow the facts if someone wants, let him hypnotize them. The fact is that the one who uses it is more successful than any super cool robot with one trade at a time will definitely be) minimal percentage of losses and a huge percentage of income compared to other strategies speaks for itself.

khorosh:

So that's the secret to profitable trading! You just have to watch the price and then it will simply oscillate in place. In other words, you just have to hypnotise it and then it will fluctuate without any unwanted trends against your orders))).

Kaspirovsky, is that you?

Maxim Romanov:
Not everything revolves around this service, why do I need a signal? And I purely technically cannot sell the robot I use for a number of reasons. One of them is that no user will buy it for the price it costs, another reason is that the user will not understand 2500 settings if he wants to. Especially the vast majority are low skilled and looking for a freebie. And I have a robot for sale that is just as good as the vast majority and, with the right approach, will last more than a year and bring in a decent profit.
And I didn't say I had a grail, I said that the robot works and it's better not to interfere in its work.
And I have nothing to prove, I don't really care.)

I don't think so.

Everyone who creates something, he does not keep it in his pocket. He's bound to show it.

I wonder if the number of settings is 2500, and how many lines of code such a robot has ?

If your robot has 2500 settings, it is not possible to deal with these settings and optimise it without MQL. Your profile shows how much you spent on optimizing it. More likely it's the other way around, you are giving away your power to others to earn pennies.

No manufacturer ever keeps his product a secret, not even the makers of the atomic bomb. And if they don't show you how it works, it means that either it does not exist or is very bad.

Reason: