EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1500

Let's go collect stacks!

artikul:
All who are in a long - it's time to close positions )))) A new bifurcation zone has appeared))) Further market behavior is not yet predictable ))))

Completely agree with you, it could be anything (up and down). The structure is almost complete, but it didn't reach the target, too bad....)))) I am closing the bai. I will leave one just in case, but stop close to the price....))))

Zet:

Completely agree with you, it could be anything (up and down). The structure is almost complete, but it didn't reach the target, too bad....)))) I am closing the bai. I will leave one just in case, but the stop is close to the price....))))

On my indices - most likely down and then sideways till about 21.00 ))))

artikul:

According to my indices - most likely down and then sideways till about 21.00 ))))

.....)))))) I have expectations of an impulse or diagonal triangle into the sell, but expect it tomorrow as important fundamental data from America will be tomorrow....))))

Here's where we'll stomp on it before we move further upwards. 1.3670-90.

Alexsandr76:
You should at least read something about waves... a C wave can only be a five... )))
And I didn't call myself a guru :) ;)
But the goal worked :)

Hello) Please advise which indicator it's best to use... I'm new to trading and only use CCI and sylver

strangerr:
Here's where we'll stomp on it before moving further upwards. 1.3670-90.

Do you consider a correction in the next few days?

ReziDent:
Hello) Please advise which indicator it's best to use... I'm new to trading and only use CCI and sylver
I have no idea what to do with them. P.S. and this is not a joke

Zet:

You, are not considering a correction in the next few days?

Tomorrow, not before noon, if we are talking about a good correction and not 50-100pp.
Reason: