what happened to the forum? - page 3

Nikolai Semko:

I apologise if I'm off-putting anyone.
But the best ones have indeed left or simply become ignorant of this forum. This is a bare statement of fact.

It's just that, based on last summer, there was a lull in August, which is understandable - the holiday period. But it's only the end of May now.

Although I'm kind of sleepy myself, I'll have to look up the magnetic storm chart.

Outrageous. The malice is clear. Oh, come on: VPS! Isn't he a bastard?

Dmitriy Skub:
That's not how Alexei lights it. "He doesn't call the Replicoids. That's boring.)

You know, I sometimes hang out on another forum, not Forex. But people there are as if off the chain, the activity is crazy ))

When irritating - when nerds are always telling us what to write, how to open an order, that humour is inadmissible here, etc.

In winter I started a topic on OOP, thought to make a series of lectures, but it was instantly fucked up by OOP-haters. OK, I started it somewhere else, where people are more civilized.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

He called them something else.)

That's right, that's right.

Oksana Berenko:

It has become so uninteresting to hang out here.

The posts are glitchy. The favorite threads box isn't displaying correctly. On my phone on android the site through my favorite browser has stopped working at all, I have to use another one or not open site at all through the phone. I can't find anything in the Market and CodeBase - the search is inconvenient, everything is piled into one pile. Today I came across a thread where they advertise the local calendar, but I use a site where it's much better. And no matter how I tried to configure news selection here I haven't seen all the necessary information. VPS (of this site) has left only negative impressions.

So far, I have only used it: I have monitored my accounts in my personal signals, which is convenient and displays correctly. If they don't "improve" it.

And here's the unnecessary IMPOSSIBLE advertising at the bottom of these lines. Did I come here to promote a mobile app?

Oh, hello, you hardly ever show up there either, I was even surprised )) Yeah, your points are correct, plus.

Oksana Berenko:

It has become so uninteresting to hang out here.

The messages are glitchy. The block with favourite topics is displayed incorrectly. On my phone on android the site through my favorite browser has stopped working at all. I have to use another one or not to open the site at all through the phone. I can't find anything in the Market and CodeBase - the search is inconvenient, everything is piled into one pile. Today I came across a thread where they advertise the local calendar, but I use a site where it's much better. And no matter how I tried to configure news selection here I haven't seen all the necessary information. VPS (of this site) has left only negative impressions.

So far, I have only used it: I have monitored my accounts in my personal signals, which is convenient and displays correctly. If they don't "improve" it.

And here's the unnecessary IMPOSSIBLE advertising at the bottom of these lines. Did I come here to promote a mobile app?

+++

And I also come here less and less - there's no point in making interesting threads. If I, as the author, disappear and there are no other posts, the topic goes to the trash.

So I have to write something all the time. But why? I completely laid out the idea, it was discussed and then what? I have to change it every 3 days so it does not disappear?

I have repeatedly stated that this is not a forum, but a kind of multichat and it is not suitable for serious work. To gossip, yes, that's what we're witnessing. ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And I also come here less and less - there's no point in making interesting threads. If I, as the author, disappear and there are no other posts, the topic goes to the trash.

So I have to write something all the time. But why? I completely laid out the idea, it was discussed and then what? I have to change it every 3 days so it does not disappear?

I have repeatedly stated that this is not a forum, but a kind of multichat and it is not suitable for serious work. To gossip, yes, that's what we're witnessing. ))

And who accepts complaints anyway? About forum functionality? ServiceDesk does not count.

Many have drunk, many have left in a psychological collapse,

many are now depressed, many are looking for a deposit again - on various holdouts,

some just gave it up...

Sergey Lazarenko:

Who takes complaints anyway? About the functionality of the forum? ServiceDesk doesn't count.

I don't know, maybe SD won't answer. He may answer to catching fleas, but this is a systemic thing. You can go to Renat or Rashid, but I do not think it will have an effect. They haven't been able to make a normal LS for half a year now, and this is a global thing...

Reason: