Proposal for joint activities

We need 2-3 professional testers (programmers).

The task: to determine the optimal structure of the Expert Advisor on the break-even scheme, which has the highest profitability.

From me - complete theoretical scheme of such trading strategy.

From me - testing and optimization of Expert Advisors.

P.S. Discussion in private if interested in the project.

Serqey Nikitin The task: to determine the optimal structure of the Expert Advisor on the break-even scheme, which has the max profitability.

A full theoretical outline of such a trading strategy is on me.

Ideally, it should look like this:

I have been trading on my break-even scheme with max profitability for 6 months now.
I am sick and tired of pulling money out of my hands. Need to automate.
The proof of breakeven here - (here's a link to the history of the real account).

In this case, there will be a lot of people who want it, and you will have to choose. I would be among the first to respond ))).
And in its present form - there were a great many such proposals from "genius scheme theorists".
No offence.

Andrei Fandeev:

In that case, there will be a lot of interested people, and you will have to choose. I would be one of the first to respond ))
And in present form - there were a great many such proposals from "genius circuit theorists".
No offence.

No offence taken...

"It should look like this:" ask questions - get answers... And your opinion on the subject - that's for later, if you are qualified enough for this project.

Serqey Nikitin:

"In a good way, it should look like this:" ask questions - get answers...

OK. Question - is there a link to the story to make sure "break-even"?
If there is one, there can be no other questions.

P.S. Although if there is no link - no need for questions either ))

Andrei Fandeev:

Ok. Question - is there a link to the story to make sure "break-even"?
If there is one, there can be no other questions.

P.S. Although if there is no link - no need for questions either))

For particularly attentive I repeat: "The discussion in person if there is interest in the project.

P.S. Perhaps you will be satisfied with this report: ... ?

Files:
01.ZIP  49 kb

Serqey Nikitin P.S. Perhaps you will be satisfied with this report: ... ?

No, Sergey, a good trading strategy can only be confirmed by a real trading history, at least half a year.
Not a tester. You can test hundreds of such charts.
The results of practically any strategy can be tweaked to mind-boggling results on the history. Which has nothing to do with real trading.

Andrei Fandeev:

No, Sergey, a good trading strategy can only be confirmed by a real trading history, at least half a year.
Not a tester. You can test hundreds of such charts.
The results of practically any strategy can be tweaked to mind-boggling results on the history. Which has nothing to do with real trading.

You asked for a confirmation - I showed it to you ... I'm not going to convince you and listen to your claims.

Good luck!

Many traders ask: "Why create a team at all? Can't you test your own EAs?

Yes, of course, you can do everything yourself ... But I've been working through my archives recently, and found several good EAs from five years ago that I found interesting, but never got around to ( see Appendix )...

In this case, I don't need a big team, and three traders that will receive my Expert Advisors as a reward will be satisfied, I think...

Files:
005.zip  179 kb

Serqey Nikitin:

Many traders ask: "Why create a team at all? Can't you test your own EAs?

Yes, of course, you can do everything yourself ... But I was going through my archives recently, and found some good ones from five years ago that I found interesting, but never got around to ( see attachment )...

And here I had an idea - to create a team, and refine these EAs to an acceptable level and then sell them ... In this case, do not need a large team, and three traders who will receive, as a reward for my EAs, I think will be satisfied ...

There are different types of activities, in some it's the process that counts and in others it's the result that counts.

But in this version, a trigger intervenes.

If there is no specific result shown on a real account, then no one will do it (for free), all such systems have "carts and carts".

And if the system showed on a real account, for a long time a good result, then you do not need any helpers to "carry a spoon in your mouth".

"... " is a rue proverb and proverb.

Texnolog:

If there is no concrete result shown on a real account, no one will do it (for free), all such systems have a "cartload and a cartload" of them.

Yes, the standard amateur excuse... When you ask to see at least a small part of this "cart", then the authors of such excuses disappear somewhere ... And - no "wagon" and no "cart"... Just verbiage... or elementary envy - there's nothing to show...

Serqey Nikitin:
Yes, the standard dilettante excuse... When you ask to see at least a small part of this "cart", the authors of such an excuse disappear somewhere... And - no "wagon" and no "cart"... ...just verbiage... or elementary envy - there's nothing to show...

First of all, let's not be arrogant. It's just unpleasant. Secondly, if you yourself have created an Expert Advisor and optimized its parameters on the history, what exactly do you need to bring it to its logical conclusion? If you think that someone will bite on a brilliant idea, so far there is no evidence in favor of its genius. If you need boys to catch up, because you too lazy and tedious kolupatsya with the further grinding of all burrs, so would write. Otherwise it turns out: "I'm a genius, get in line, who wants to be a part of my genius". No, isn't it? So here's how it works:
1. I have developed an original trading strategy. It's been tested on a real account, and it works great.
2. I have already created an Expert Advisor based on this strategy. It gives good results, but there are some problems.
3. I need people who are better than me in such skills. And then I list these skills.
4. What are you willing to do to attract these people other than vague assurances of genius?
This is a gathering of mature, family-oriented, business-minded men, not boys who are willing to work for their uncle for a trial period. I hope I have expressed the general opinion correctly.

Reason: