Stops are the way to go. - page 16

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I often watch the actions of banks ...

It is hard to believe that banks would publish their positions and actions openly like this.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

It is hard to believe that banks would publish their positions and actions openly like this.

They are obliged to publish to the regulators. In the same way that large companies publish quarterly earnings reports to investors.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

They are obliged to publish them to the regulators. In the same way that big companies publish quarterly earnings reports to investors.

Weird. If a bank closes its volume with a stop loss (market order), it will have a massive drawdown. And there is no mention of this in the report to the "regulators".

Our speculative goals of the small ones do not coincide with the goals of the big players who actually need to exchange currencies at the moment. Hence the misunderstanding of the real world currency market environment. Therefore, I have to find the right stop loss location.

According to my observations of the market there are such places. I'll tell you a secret - it's where no one wants to sell or buy in the opposite direction anymore.

Sergey Savinkin:

Strange. If the bank closes its volume with a stop loss (market order), it will suffer a severe drawdown. And there is no mention of this in the report to the "regulators".

Do you really think that getting a stop loss is tantamount to ruin and death? Are you not confusing stoploss and stopout?

My TS allows 100 trades in a row on the plus side, but I still have to find a solution in defence of the 101 howls. And I don't see anything wrong with that.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Do you really think that getting a stoploss is tantamount to ruin and death? Are you not confusing stoploss and stopout?

If it's one trade for the whole cutoff, it's a total bummer, if it's a large trade it's not pleasant, but not fatal, and if it's a series of trades, it's routine work without dire consequences.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If it's one deal for the whole cutlet, it's a mess, if it's a big deal it's not pleasant, but not fatal, and if it's a series of deals, it's routine work without dire consequences.

Well here you need to understand that the deal for the whole cutlet can only be for mammy traders. With normal MM it is part of the trading system, and even a series of losses is not fatal.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well here you need to understand that only mum traders can have a whole cutter deal. The deal is a part of the trading system, and even a series of losses is not fatal.

That's what I was hinting at))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Not like this.

in your case, to lose a deposit, you need to lose 100 times 1% of the initial deposit

It has nothing to do with risk

because, in this case, with each new percentage drain, the risk will increase at a ratio of 1.01 to the previous one

And on about half of the lost deposit it will be far from 1%

Oh, shit, that's right. Fucking mathematician, can't do the maths properly.
Indeed, with the 1% risk on half of the deposit the volume of transactions will be twice less, and it will be unreal to sink it.
Reason: