Account Banned !!!

I don't know, why I am getting this type of message from MQL? Earlier also 2 days I can't participate here due to this issue. Some times showing account banned, sometimes working smoothly. Last one hour I can't participate here due to this issue. Is there any one facing this type of problem? See the image, MQL community how is working with me !

nirob76:
I don't know, why I am getting this type of message from MQL? Earlier also 2 days I can't participate here due to this issue. Some times showing account banned, sometimes working smoothly. Last one hour I can't participate here due to this issue. Is there any one facing this type of problem? See the image, MQL community how is working with me !
It could be that they do not approve of you marketing your service in your profile.

My Account is verified and signal is running from the beginning, I think this is not the issue. If is that then why its solving automatically and problem repeat? Really I am confused.

nirob76:
My Account is verified and signal is running from the beginning, I think this is not the issue. If is that then why its solving automatically and problem repeat? Really I am confused.
Have you tried contacting the Service Desk about this? 

Filter:
Have you tried contacting the Service Desk about this? 
Not Yet. I faced this problem 2 weeks before, again 3 days before, every times got this type of message and automatically its solved after half an hour and repeated 3/4 times and then solved. I thought this is maybe technical issue. Maybe I should contact with Service Desk to avoid further problem. Thanks Dear Filter for your advice.

Yeah, definitely report it to the Service Desk. I can tell you that you haven't been reported for anything as far as I can see so there's no reason you should be banned and the fact that it comes and goes is very strange......

One thing, in your Settings-> Security, do you have any of the "Binding To IP Address" options ticked? 

Filter:

Yeah, definitely report it to the Service Desk. I can tell you that you haven't been reported for anything as far as I can see so there's no reason you should be banned and the fact that it comes and goes is very strange......

One thing, in your Settings-> Security, do you have any of the "Binding To IP Address" options ticked? 

Thanks for your nice comments about me.

Just now checked and got there one default tick mark i.e. Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID, Should I change this? Because I am using GPS modem for internet service. Thanks.

nirob76:

Thanks for your nice comments about me.

Just now checked and got there one default tick mark i.e. Notify about IP address changes via MetaQuotes ID, Should I change this? Because I am using GPS modem for internet service. Thanks.

No, if that's the only option that you have ticked then that should just notify you, it shouldn't shut out your account. I think only the Service Desk is going to be able to help you with this sorry, sounds very strange. 

Filter:

No, if that's the only option that you have ticked then that should just notify you, it shouldn't shut out your account. I think only the Service Desk is going to be able to help you with this sorry, sounds very strange. 

Ok, noted and thanks. I will contact with service desk. Thanks again to follow up my post and advice.

nirob76:
Ok, noted and thanks. I will contact with service desk. Thanks again to follow up my post and advice.
Welcome mate :)

Filter:
Welcome mate :)
Dear, Thanks should be go to you first for your valuable advice and accordingly giving you a lot of thanks, as per your suggestion sent a complain to service desk and already got feed back and feel happy. Thank you.
Reason: