Manage orders with voice commands - page 3

Sergey Vradiy:

Perhaps for those who are paralysed and cannot operate a computer with their hands

Something tells me that such a person has no time for trading.

Quite hypothetically, it may be necessary for an experienced trader who lost both hands at once. But the probability of such situation is very low.

It's much more likely that such a thing is needed by a beginner who thinks he or she can outrun a robot based on his or her experience and most shrewd intuition. He won't have enough money to buy it, because he hasn't earned it yet, but he would like to see how the system works and dream about it.

Sergey Vradiy:

Perhaps for those who are paralysed and cannot operate a computer with their hands

There are few people like that in the world... as a result the software will be expensive

And rightly so, writes George, such a person has no time for trading.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There are few people like them in the world... as a result the software will be expensive

And Georgiy is right, such a person has no time for trading.

...Prosthetics are very expensive, but for a person, it can be a chance to fulfil himself...

Nikolay Gaylis:

In fact, friends, I wish I could just walk into a room and ask :

-How'sthis robot doing...?

And he says:

-"We're losing minus 1$! -But it is nothing, because tomorrow the news on the Evra-depo must return everything and grow!

We live in a time of AI development, there is no doubt that it is a matter of time...

I wrote it myself, and now I think - If there is such a robot, then you and I are not needed...

Nikolay Gaylis:

I wrote it myself, and now I am thinking: If there is such a robot, then we are not needed...

it's like in famous science fiction movies, where machines make themselves, govern themselves, there is no corruption... no love, no passion... what a boring world... horrible...

so in a world of robots there's no need for money

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There aren't many of them in the world... as a result the software will be expensive

And rightly so, Georgy writes, such a person has no time for trading.
There are many paralysed scientists and programmers in the world, controlling computers with their voices. It would be especially interesting to know the opinion of Stephen Hawking, who obviously has no time for anything, as he is constantly busy working.

Sergey Vradiy:
There are many paralysed scientists and programmers in the world, controlling computers with their voices. It would be especially interesting to hear the opinion of Stephen Hawking, who obviously has nothing to do, as he is always busy working.

Well, except for him we do not know anyone.

And now the question is why the smartest guys in this world, such as Steve Jobs, Bill Gatz, have not developed a super strategy? In our terms, a super adviser? An AI to take money from the financial markets. And they have enough resources to do it.

Good point. Less and less is being done by hand. Phones understand voice, and that's convenient. Children don't learn to type at all, there's no need.

Only a user-friendly interface should be made, so you don't have to navigate through virtual menus like in automated telephone sops.

Sergey Vradiy:
There are a lot of paralysed scientists and programmers in the world, controlling computers by voice. It would be especially interesting to hear the opinion of Stephen Hawking, who obviously has nothing to do, as he is always busy working.

It also comes to mind, although I don't see how you can control something complicated with your voice. For example, to write programmes.

They learned how to recognize it long ago, but how to come up with such a complicated interface...

By the way, Yandex Browser made a voice assistant not so long ago, and it works quite well.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It also comes to mind, although I don't see how you can control something complicated with your voice. For example, to write programmes.

They learned how to recognize it long ago, but how to come up with such a complicated interface...

By the way, they made a voice assistant in Yandex Browser not so long ago, it works quite well.

I tried it for the first time in practical work, though not control, but voice announcement in the late 80s.
In home use I had it in the noughties, when the first telephones with voice-activated dialling appeared, but as a rule very few people used it. I get a bit tired of home elevator with a voice message telling me which floor you're on, the usefulness of this unless you're blind. Now, the same Yandex Navigator is hard to imagine without voice dialing.
Once I implemented a custom indicator with voice announcement, and the customer was able to say the necessary messages depending on the event, the name of the file was generated from the name of the pair and the event itself.
Reason: