From theory to practice - page 145

Taras Slobodyanik:

Will be after the new year)

Another year to wait? 😀😀😀

Alexander Ivanov:
Another year to wait? 😀😀😀
No. The show is about to start.

The only thing is to ask for help from someone who has absolutely nothing to do.

Take any currency pair. Collect an archive of quotes for it according to the following algorithm:

Every 1 second, write the price value into the array. It does not matter whether it is a new tick or not. Just collect the data with frequency of once per second and send it to me for analysis, preferably in csv format. The depth of the archive must be at least one week.

Alexander_K2:

The only thing is to ask for help from someone who has absolutely nothing to do.

Take any currency pair. Collect an archive of quotes for it according to the following algorithm:

Every 1 second, write the price value into the array. It does not matter whether it is a new tick or not. Just collect the data with frequency of once per second and send it to me for analysis, preferably in csv format. Archive depth - at least one week.

Ready and know how. Sorry, I'm a little tipsy...

Alexander_K2:

Every 1 second, write the price value into the array. It does not matter whether it is a new tick or not. Just collect the data with frequency of once per second and send it to me for analysis, preferably in csv format. The depth of the archive - at least a week.

You can't download the history, can you?

then create an array

Renat Akhtyamov:

but there is no way to download the history?

then create an array

I don't have the time. And from tomorrow the computer will be 100% busy again. I have 20 pairs to process - for each one, the sample size is at least 15,000 for Bid and the same for Ask. It's buzzing - it's impossible to sleep :)))

Alexander_K2:
No. The performance will start soon.
I understand the trade is manual. The opening/closing trades should be broadcast at the time of execution, not afterwards. Otherwise who knows.

Better yet, post a real-time picture of the oscilloscope when making transactions. It will eliminate any doubt about the overshoot. And everything will be visible to those who see it - bullshit or not.

But I think, in fact, there will be neither.

I think the promised "technology disclosure" above did not help the Jedi people in any way to get the same picture that you gave. Either the people are wrong or the disclosure is wrong.)))) Therefore, there is nothing to discuss yet.

ILNUR777:
I think that the promised "technology disclosure" above did not help the dependent to get the same picture as you did. Either the people are wrong or the disclosure is wrong. )))) Therefore, there is nothing to discuss yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true :))))

If anyone is getting it right, but not quite, use different sample sizes for different pairs and not the tick data from somewhere, but the one I've posted in this thread.

So far the example calculationhttps://yadi.sk/d/Q26c4qoS3RbJRn has been downloaded by a total of 25 people. If you analyze all 20 pairs for the past week, I have encountered only 2-3 negative deals and about 30 positive ones. How does it feel? А?

AUDCAD.xlsx
AUDCAD.xlsx
  • yadi.sk
Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс.Диска

Alexander_K2:

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true :))))

If anyone is getting it right, but not quite, use different sample sizes for different pairs and not the tick data from somewhere, but the one I've posted in this thread.

So far the example calculationhttps://yadi.sk/d/Q26c4qoS3RbJRn has been downloaded by a total of 25 people. If you analyze all 20 pairs for the past week, I have encountered only 2-3 negative deals and about 30 positive ones. How does it feel? А?

If it began to work, but not quite, it says something else. And without this other, even if you use different sample sizes, it is of no use. It is not clear what was revealed in the end. The history here is all Leo Tolstoy.
PS. I don't really need it myself. But I don't see any fans with repeat results. So it was not something that could be repeated.

Reason: