From theory to practice - page 132

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

What are you guys talking about?

I don't understand anything.

Alexander_K2:

Ha!

500 bars (480 to be exact) -

That's a hint of a prediction attempt. The 12K window or whatever it is you have. I won't hint at trying to create a transformation
that makes a second-to-second like vr with exponential time intervals)))

Alexander_K2:
I can't get enough of these two negative trades...

Visualisation helps, but it's not certain)))

Vizard_:

That's a hint of a prediction attempt. A window of 12K or whatever. It's about trying to create a conversion
that makes a second-to-second like a VR with exponential time intervals, I won't hint.))

Vizard_ knows how to disturb even a man in Hilbert spacewith his posts. А? What's up?

The actual window is 13K. That corresponds to about 24570 for a uniform time scale, and should be 28800 -> about 15000 on an exponential scale. I made a small mistake... It happens...

To be honestVizard_, I simply have no time to make forecasts on the basis of NS. Yes, it's as clear as day - chop the tails and we're done. You just have to do it smartly - in some exponential space-time continuum, and with a certain window. Well, you've got it all figured out.

Vizard_:

Visualisation to help, but it's not certain)))

CleverVizard_- nothing I can say. My respects! The second person on the forum who really knows the ropes. There were more of them before... Where did they go? In the Hilbert space, too? Yeah, you can't get lost here...

And, by the way, I knew that people likeVizard_ would come to my rescue at a crucial moment. I'm getting a little emotional, which is not like me at all... I'm out of here, I'm going back to reeducation. )))))

Vizard_:

Visualisation to help, but it's not certain)))

I built the same charts for USDJPY for exponential data, as of the beginning of today:

Cool, of course.

Your method is slightly different from mine, but the principle is essentially the same...

I'm not going to comment on these charts - ask the author of the idea. The idea is not mine and I will not distribute it in any way.

Alexander_K2:
The second person on the forum who really knows what's going on. There used to be more of them... Where did they go? In the Hilbert space, too? Yeah, it's easy to get lost here...

Well, you're being too self-critical.)

Dmitriy Skub:

Well, you're being overly self-critical.)

No, Dimitri - I just didn't count physicists - they, by definition, are good at everything. I am talking about people without identifying marks, without any works and signals, without any citizenship at all, but who sometimes give out something that just amazes you. I think Vizard_ and Vladimir are just like them. Both of them should be awarded Nobel prizes - one is throwing around algorithms, the other is using some powerful statistical methods to check distributions and everything in general.

Alexander_K2:
I'm talking about people with no identification marks, no jobs or signals, seemingly no citizenship at all, but who sometimes give things away that just amaze you.

So it's aliens.

Reason: