From theory to practice - page 1687

And me, this month, so far it's like this:

And don't you scratch... (с)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Do you write everything down? Will there be a report later?

I don't need you. From the word go.

Many politicians, let alone you, are uncomfortable disclosing the tiniest situations in life.

Everything is already known about you more than you think.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't need you. From the word go.

Many politicians, let alone you, are uncomfortable disclosing the tiniest situations in life.

Everything is already known about you more than you think.

Thought you wouldn't give me your grail... then don't worry, I'm not a servant of the people.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Thought you wouldn't give me your grail... then don't worry, I'm not a servant of the people.

If it wasn't for your arrogance, maybe.

Otherwise, there's no point.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If it wasn't for your arrogance, maybe.

But there's no point.

How do you fend off sofa trolls? Why can't anyone in real life do it?) You disappointed me about the Grail, I certainly didn't expect it from you. I thought we'd get on... You can't trust anyone here.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
How do you fight off couch trolls? Why is there no one in real life?) You disappointed me about the Grail. I certainly didn't expect it from you. I thought we'd get on with our lives. You can't trust anyone here.

It wouldn't hurt to rest until morning. New sober thoughts will emerge. Have a good night.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It wouldn't hurt to rest until morning. New sober thoughts will emerge. Have a good night.

Think in the morning, rethink. Don't be the only one stuffing bags

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Think in the morning, rethink. You can't be the only one stuffing bags

To avoid being envied, you have to think with your head.

I have declassified many points and they are successfully applied by the big banks. They figured out the ideas easily. It's good for me.

Does it make sense for me to share with you. Think about it?

Uladzimir Izerski:

To not be enviable, you have to think with your head.

I have declassified many points and they are successfully applied by the big banks. They figured out the ideas easily. It's good for me.

Does it make sense for me to share with you. Think about it?

I also have my own people at the banks, we help traders and create liquidity for them. In fact, the forum is full of my agents, under different nicknames. We snip strategies and select candidates for high positions. Wizard is one of the managers in our consortium, Rena is an undercover agent.

Alexander_K:

And me, this month, so far it's like this:

And don't you scratch... (с)

Leave me alone! It's the Masters sobering up.

Reason: