From theory to practice - page 1497

Alexander_K:

Beautiful.

Apparently, we are working in the same direction, only the methods of profiting from this beautiful, alien picture (the one on the bottom right) are different.

I only use TV and MS to understand whether I am moving in the right direction or not. The profit-making methods themselves have nothing to do with TV.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

It seems to me that no indicator will be able to detect this in advance:

Unless you put a locking pendulum changing every minute by a certain distance, something like a stop crane...

and the only way you can do it at least after revealing it is to accelerate the price, i.e. the second derivative.

maybe

I have already pointed out the reasons for the braking of the indices, I don't want to repeat them

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I think if Renat's formulae were attached to your TS, it would be the key. Somehow it seems to me that the only key is knowing how and where the orders are located.

100%

and here's probably everything you can think of with orders to make a profit:

according to my tests the most working ones are here:

top right

bottom left

The upper left - it is losing on the flat, as it is constantly stupidly draining a lot of money, and trends, even the biggest ones, are too small and unlikely to cover losses, and the spread will not give so much profit

bottom right - the course of reversals, the continuation of the price is too small to adjust to a flat or trend in time.

Hello, what is the fundamental difference between "flet probability >=95-98%" and "trend probability <=1-2%" ?

Ольга Кириенко:
Hello, what is the fundamental difference between "flet probability >=95-98%" and "trend probability <=1-2%" ?
The former is the minimum possible movement in the maximum time, the latter is the maximum possible movement in the minimum time. This is the most obvious difference

The first is the minimum possible movement in the maximum time, the second is the maximum possible movement in the minimum time. That's the most obvious difference.
Thank you, that alone is more than enough.

Ольга Кириенко:
Thank you, that's more than enough!
Very glad it's helping you!)

Only cash from the crystal grail can cheer me up and comfort me.

Alexander_K:
Only cash from the crystal grail can cheer me up and comfort me.
You're probably in for a very depressing life... since nothing's working out so far...

You are likely to have a very dismal life... since nothing has worked out so far...

The path to the coveted Grail may be thorny, but it cannot be dull.

Reason: