people like us:

- in the marketplace

- invented formulas

- invented the adaptability of quotes

- invented a system of how to drain

And so on and so forth

the only thing left to do is to stupidly figure it all out and not give in

What formulas?

You just need to know how much money people will come with tomorrow to exchange "coins".

The normal guys have the data for that and they will provide everyone with liquidity depending on demand.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What formulas?

You just need to know how much money people will come with tomorrow to exchange 'coins'.

The normal guys have the data for that and they will provide everyone with liquidity depending on demand.

possible, but not certain.

will bring, bluntly take, at least we will try.

Renat Akhtyamov:

maybe, but not for sure.

If they do, we'll just take it, or at least try it.

If you have an insatiable appetite, everyone is choking on the free stuff).

Renat Akhtyamov:

maybe, but not for sure.

If they do, we'll at least give it a try.

For example, here is a market maker at the stock exchange, he stands in the cup, at the bid and the ask.
His task is to sell at the top and buy at the bottom and he may stand there forever, at the same levels for bid and ask.
there will be two big stripes in the glass, on the bid and on the ask.

how he knows when to change the price, when to move his bid and ask levels.
and depending on what he's doing.

He could stay there forever.
stay on the same line and "take care" of everyone.

But it could happen in the market that everyone wants to dump a stock.
and if he stays at the same level forever, he'll end up with all these shares in his hands. no one wants them.

I think he's looking at the amount of stocks and currency he's holding.

Why should he have to stand there all the time. And on a bid as well? It provides liquidity. Market participants stand and if there is enough liquidity, deals go - the market maker is on the fence, at least in a situation of his own non-interest... Perhaps, the interest appears when he is already loaded to one side. And what interest, it is not difficult to guess))

Alexander_K:

Not that kind of... Which one?! :)))

I'm going to try again to break through to the Grail. I need +50% per month! With all due respect to CheGevara - his +8-10% is extremely low. It's like a pension supplement only fitting - no more than that...

If one could stably earn at least 120% p.a. on forex, everyone would invest in forex, not in Buffet, with his "pathetic" 20% p.a.
everything here is very unstable.

multiplicator:
If one could steadily earn at least 120% per annum on forex, everyone would invest in forex, not in Buffet, with his "pathetic" 20% per annum.

I don't think so.

Most forum-goers, like all ordinary commoners, need at least 50% a month. For it opens up opportunities to rearrange their lives. Less is for already rich people. And the poor need everything.

So: the dreams of the Grail, the scramble for the Grail, the thirst to drink from it - will never go away.

In the meantime I have started my TS on thinning quotes by Erlang. First trades should start tomorrow. We'll see.

multiplicator:
If it were possible to consistently earn at least 120% per annum on forex, then everyone would invest in forex, not in Buffett, with his "pathetic" 20% per annum.
Everything here is very unstable.

Buffett is just a loon, there are much tougher guys hanging out here)).

Alexander_K:

I don't think so.

Most forum-goers, like all ordinary commoners, need at least 50% a month. For it opens up opportunities to rearrange their lives. Less is for already rich people. And the poor need everything.

So: the dreams of the Grail, the scramble for the Grail, the thirst to drink from it - will never go away.

In the meantime I have started my TS on thinning quotes by Erlang. First trades should start tomorrow. We'll see.

How about a tractor?

In a recent thread, some guy was frantically babbling about lag-free averages. Did anyone understand any of his brainstorming? Can you make his idea clearer here (because he's been banned)?
Reason: