From theory to practice - page 956

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oy vey.

There are dangerous areas for phy3ics.

What to do?

Imagine that you are climbing a mountain, but all the time you are looking back. You see a previously conquered mountain, but at one point you suddenly see a previously conquered mountain - that's the level of resistance you have determined dynamically. At this point you begin to assess the possibility of starting a descent. But, there is still a trend - the current value of the climbing gradient on the current mountain. It says: no, climbing further. So, we need to assess which of them is right: the reversal signal or the trend, we need a criterion for breaking the trend (the beginning of descending of the mountain). Everything, then the law of unity and struggle of opposites works. The main thing is to find these opposites.

Is it enough for physicists?

ZZZ: On the chart that you cited, everything is clear. Both with the eyes and the indicators.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes! History repeats itself, but when it's not expected to.

then it just doesn't repeat itself ;)

what's repetitive? ... the sun comes up in the morning, the sun goes down in the evening, spring is followed by summer, if you plant a seed, there will be a sprout, then a spike, then a flower.... - these are all repetitive events, same story

And what 99% of traders call (based on technical analysis) "history repeats itself" - it's just a comparison of facts and is not a repetition of events

;)

PS:price action repeats itself - up and down, price volatility repeats itself, rises all day long and then falls sharply when the trading day is over - this is history repeating itself

Igor Makanu:

so it's just not repetitive ;)

what are repetitive events? ... the sun comes up in the morning, the sun goes down in the evening, spring is followed by summer, if you plant a seed, there will be a sprout, then a spike, then a flower.... - these are all repetitive events, same story

And what 99% of traders call (based on technical analysis) "history repeats itself" - it's just a comparison of facts and is not a repetition of events

;)

PS:price action repeats itself - up and down, price volatility repeats itself - it rises the whole day and then falls sharply when the trading day is over - this is history repeating itself

Who knows the difference between winter wheat and spring wheat? Both are about the same and are sown once a year.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Imagine that you are climbing a mountain, but you keep looking back. You see a previously conquered mountain, but at one point you suddenly see a previously conquered mountain - this is the level of resistance you have determined dynamically. At this point you begin to assess the possibility of starting a descent. But, there is also a trend - the current value of the climbing gradient on the current mountain. It says: no, climbing further. So, we need to assess which of them is right: the reversal signal or the trend, we need a criterion for breaking the trend (the beginning of descending of the mountain). Everything, then the law of unity and struggle of opposites works. The main thing is to find these opposites.

Is it enough for physicists?

ZZZ: On the chart that you cited, everything is clear. Both with the eyes and the indicators.

A good comparison with mountains.

To get to the next peak you have to pass a logjam.

The tops in the markets, let me tell you a secret, are already known at higher levels.

Igor Makanu:

so it's just not repetitive ;)

what are repetitive events? ... the sun comes up in the morning, the sun goes down in the evening, spring is followed by summer, if you plant a seed, there will be a sprout, then a spike, then a flower.... - these are all repetitive events, same story

;)

PS:price action repeats itself - up and down, price volatility repeats itself, rises all day long and then falls sharply after that, when the trading day is over - this is history repeating itself

If there is a demand for a certain currency, the cyclicality will still be present.

At any given time, there will be players or bank clients who will need the currency you don't want)

Uladzimir Izerski:

A good comparison with mountains.

To get to the next peak you have to go through a logjam.

The peaks in the markets, let me tell you a secret, are already known at higher levels.

But my solution is more elegant: the moment of passing the level is fixed without fixing it in advance. And the level itself is the distance from me to the slope of the visible mountain, not to its top. The time in which the current maximum has not been exceeded. A psychologically important point, agree.

About the winter and spring crops, has anyone matured yet? There was enough time to blow up the internet.

Алексей Тарабанов:

You could do that, but my solution is more elegant: the moment you pass a level is recorded without fixing it beforehand. And the level itself is the distance from me to the slope of the visible mountain, not to its summit. The time in which the current maximum has not been exceeded. A psychologically important point, agree.

I agree with the climbers, but I don't understand anything of what was said. Maybe I don't think enough?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I agree with the climbers, but I don't understand any of it. Maybe I don't think enough?

Nah, my spatial imagination is weak.

Hello, your call is very important to us. The answering machine is broken, so the refrigerator is talking to you.
Reason: