From theory to practice - page 842

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And if I give you the key, 50% is mine ? :-)

I'll trade you my CU for the key. We'll attach it to her and we'll make some money.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

But, only it has to be a valid key. A key + a list of references to it. I don't believe in self-made keys, dreamed or imagined - sorry.

Alexander_K:

I'll give you my TS in exchange for the key. We'll attach it to it and we'll make money.

That's a big word.

It's all about the magic bubbles... You should add "and low correlation with USDX" to the Dow trend definition. Then it's its own trend and not just quid pressure. With a flat/channel (in which the TS takes profits) it's roughly to the contrary :-)

Here, unlike in the funds, all instruments are highly correlated and traded through the dollar. In fact, the dollar trades against_all, and you took only one component.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's not about the magic bubbles...

It's all about the magic bubbles... You have to add "and low correlation with USDX" to the Dow trend definition. Then it's its own trend and not just quid pressure. With a flat/channel (in which the TS makes a profit) it's about the opposite :-)

With us here, unlike in the funds, all instruments are highly correlated and traded through the dollar. In fact, the dollar trades against_all, and you only took one component.

You got it. I'll check it out. If it burns out, you're in for a treat. I don't... (I'm not...

Alexander_K:

You got it. I'll check it out. If it burns out, I'll give you a present. I'm not... (everyone can write his own or someone else's nickname/surname here) to hide in the toilet with the Grail.

Oh yes, I forgot to add - there are psychological and even more so legal limits to rate fluctuations. We are not a foundation, everything is serious here :-)

But they prefer not to think about it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Forex is not about physics, it's about psychology.

If you don't know the goals of the big players you are not a player in this field.

Soon the New Year will come and no physical laws will be able to help you.

They say it was interesting, but it may not have had any real effect.

Alexander. Shake it off. The hell with the Grail and the New Year. Anyway, after passing in this and similar threads of yours and the team "tractor" on this part of the route to the Grail there is no living place... I apologize, there are no unclear places anymore. It's just not an easy task. It's to predict from the history of the fish in the aquarium when the cats will come to chase them with their paws in the water. And their behaviour will change.
Maybe, of course, I'm wrong in my understanding.

Oleg Papkov:

Alexander. Shake it off. Let's not worry about the Grail and the New Year. Anyway, after your and your "tractor" team's passing in this and similar threads on this part of the route to the Grail, there is no place alive... I apologize, there are no unclear places anymore. It's just not an easy task. It's to predict from the history of the fish in the aquarium when the cats will come to chase them with their paws in the water. And their behaviour will change.
Maybe, of course, I'm wrong in my understanding.

Actually, to work successfully on Forex, apart from having a small deposit it is enough to have a simple indicator of the current trend and automatized skills of opening and closing working orders...

aleger:

Actually, for successful trading on Forex, besides a small deposit it is enough to have a simple indicator of the current trend and automatized skills of opening and closing working orders...

For successful forex trading indicators alone are not enough. You also need to be an economist, understand and follow the politics on a daily basis. It also does not hurt to have a "gut feeling". Sasha is just stuck to the indicator. And so are many others.

aleger:

Actually, for successful work on Forex, besides a small deposit it is enough to have a simple indicator of the current trend and automatized skills of opening and closing working orders...

You can. Overlay on the "right" RSI(14) an inverted MathAbs(100 - RSI(14)) and already something. But that's fishing. And that's fishing theory.RSI inverted

Oleg Papkov:

You can. Overlay the 'correct' RSI(14) with inverted MathAbs(100 - RSI(14)) and it's already something. But that's fishing. And that's fishing theory.

On history, all the heroes, show the result. And alas, 95% of respondents do not know where the price will be in n minutes, hours, or days. That is the whole truth.

Reason: