From theory to practice - page 369

Dmitriy Skub:

I have this thing coming up. Fix something in the conservatory there).

Geez, that's it - fixed it, I was getting confused about my call signs myself.

Alexander_K2:

Geez, that's it - fixed it, I was getting confused about my call signs myself.

:))))))))))))) The final battle awaits us.

Alexander_K:

:))))))))))))) A final battle awaits us.

Yes, as they say, an epic battle - Alexanders Group vs Chaos.

Who will win? - intrigue)

Dmitriy Skub:

Yes, as they say, an epic battle - the Alexanders' band versus Chaos.

Who will win? - intrigue)

Doll

Renat Akhtyamov:

Doll

Erlang.

And another philosophical post.

This task is not solved by lousy ACF and the coins they are trying to sell me here.

This problem requires the breadth of the Russian soul, scope and prowess. To work at the level of functions and amplitudes of probabilities. Literally "see" wave packets in time, rather than examine a lousy signal with an oscilloscope.

It's with those who understand this that I'm on my way.

Alexander_K2:

And another philosophical post.

This task is not solved by lousy ACF and the coins they are trying to sell me here.

This problem requires the breadth of the Russian soul, scope and prowess. To work at the level of functions and amplitudes of probabilities. Literally "see" wave packets in time, rather than examine a lousy signal with an oscilloscope.

It's with those who understand this that I'm on my way.

Ohhhh, what a big branch!!!

where's my post about this?

"The Matrix has you"

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Actually, for those who follow closely, A_K2 has been promoting the concept that was suggested to him here on the forum for half a year now. And that concept has already been implemented and is working, long before A_K2 did, with several people, in different versions. But the concept was suggested to him, but the details of its implementation wisely remained silent). And from it, the plot of this movie becomes even more interesting, with new unexpected twists and constant intrigue. So let's stock up on popcorn, beer, etc., and follow the adventures of the main character and other characters.

I myself have the same concept working) of course, in a different implementation.

The fact that the main character constantly shows a complete lack of understanding of what he does, and textbooks on statistics do not want to read) For example, exploits the returns, but never worried about assessing the autocorrelation increments, this simple indicator of returns. Instead, he runs amok with distributions, which have no information about the rate of return.

He thinks that it is possible to make money on a coin), etc.

So if he suddenly gets something stable, it will be quite surprising).

bas:

I myself have the same concept working) in a different implementation, of course.

The point is that the protagonist constantly demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of what he is doing, and does not want to read the statistical textbooks) For example, he exploits the returns, but never bothered to assess the autocorrelation of increments, this simplest indicator of returns. Instead, he runs amok with distributions, which have no information about the rate of return.

He thinks that it is possible to make money on a coin), etc.

So if he suddenly gets something stable, it will be quite surprising).

That's what this thread is for ignoramuses like you. Learn while I'm alive.

And show me a scan of your diploma. I always feel like I'm talking to a janitor.

Reason: