From theory to practice - page 322

Andrei:

Alexander, what do real physicists do to know the future without going to a fortune teller?

engineers are asked

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Look at your profits. ) It's hard to look at it without tears. Physicist.

I look and I cry. It makes me feel hurt and challenged. Oh, that's okay. I'll do it myself.

Alexander_K2:

I look and cry. It gets on my nerves and challenges me. Well, that's fine. I'll do it myself.

Start at the beginning. It's a dead end. Not even an imho.

Alexander_K2:

Andrei, I know you're a wunderkind. But, your speeches are good in the nursery. I'm a physicist. A real one, no fools. I don't care about the fortune teller. I need a parameter.

A lot of physicists in my lifetime have already seen that forex just doesn't like physicists very much. You should soon be convinced too. Be patient.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A lot of physicists in my lifetime have already seen that forex just doesn't like physicists very much.

Or maybe it's because physics is a pseudoscience.) Physicists don't know what an electron is, nor do they know what electricity is, gravity or even whether the earth is flat or round))

Andrei:

Maybe because physics is a pseudoscience?) Physicists do not know what an electron is, nor do they know what electricity, gravity and even whether the earth is flat or round))

Physicists are like children, they don't even know where they are going. Be it electron, be it gravity, be it forex)))

P.s. How many years did it take to get into electron?

And here in Forex they want to embrace the immensity with one formula.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Physicists are like children, they don't even know where they are going. Be it electron, be it gravity, be it forex)))

P.s. How many years did it take to get into electron?

And here at Forex they want to embrace the immensity with one formula.

The Earth is flat. I go as far as Dubna to the north - not uphill. And on the way back, from the balloon, the car would drive itself.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The earth is definitely flat. I get to Dubna - northbound - definitely not uphill. And back, from the balloon, the car would drive itself.

Okay. You are good with physics, but what about forex?)

Uladzimir Izerski:

OK. You're good with physics, but what about forex?)

I'm not. I'm in Forts.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I can't. I'm on Forts.

So on Forts, of course, it's much easier. A lot of people went there from forex).

Reason: