From theory to practice - page 296

Non-entrapment - or a measure of information in a random process - is simply filtering out the spectral components of the BP above some noise threshold.

This can be done, for example, with a wizard...

Alexander_K2:

Non-entropy is the parameter that defines the trend/flat state!!!

I present it to you.

I will allow myself an equally unsubstantiated assertion: nonsense) I gift the thought for free)

Real tick data obtained this week for AUDCAD pair.

I ask interested persons to check the distribution of time intervals between price increments (column C)

Still - can we or cannot we call this an Erlang flow of 1st order?

Columns A and B are increments Bid and Ask respectively.

Files:
AUDCAD.zip  86 kb

Convert the tics to Erlang flow by splitting the tics with a large amplitude into pseudotics with a medium amplitude so that the events are equal.

Alexander_K2:

Real tick data obtained this week for AUDCAD pair.

I ask interested persons to check the distribution of time intervals between price increments (column C)

Still - can we or cannot we call this an Erlang flow of 1st order?

Columns A and B are increments Bid and Ask respectively.

Something has been calculated. The exponent is different. There was a mistake, corrected it.

Files:
AUDCAD_Lag.zip  28 kb

Novaja:

Something has counted. The exponent is different. There was a mistake, I corrected it.

Thanks! Apparently it's a 2nd order Erlang distribution (with time values = 0, which I just mean rounding ticks with time intervals < 1 sec. down).

Have we found the normal distribution?

By the way, there isn't one and neither is Gggraal accordingly!

However, the topic is cool!

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, there isn't one and so is the Gggraal!

Why not? A_K2, judging from what we saw a couple of weeks ago, has one, and not a bad one.

The other issue is that trying to improve it in this paradigm won't lead to anything substantial. The end does not justify the means.))

And A_K2 is no longer in a position to change his approach to the projectile - he is hooked, though.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why not? A_K2, judging from what we saw a couple of weeks ago, has one, and not a bad one.

Another issue is that trying to improve it in this paradigm won't lead to anything substantial. The end does not justify the means.))

And I am no longer able to change my approach to the A_K2 projectile - I am hooked, though.)

I twist and twist this projectile this way and that way

so far it's not so azure.

Renat Akhtyamov:

By the way, there isn't one and neither is Gggraal accordingly!

However, the topic is cool!

There is no pure normal. But the Grail is!!! A distribution very close to normal up to confidence level = 99% "sits" in the transformed BP I use. I just really don't have time for Forex right now - I'm turning in a big project at work. But, I will be back.

Reason: