Selling the Philosopher's Stone - page 4

Alexander Ivanov:

A signal trader from the Ukraine,

who made more than $1,000,000 a month every month for a year - from renting subscribers to his signal.

What a load of crap, he had about 3000 subscribers at $30/month at the peak of his popularity, where did the lakh come from? This is how myths are born. People leave, and then the "Ivanovs" show up and start making up fables. Some about Taras, others about Christ.)

By the way, is he still honking now?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What a load of crap, he had about 3000 subscribers at the peak of his popularity at $30/month, where did the lakh come from? That's how myths are born. People leave, and then the "Ivanovs" show up and start making up fables. Some about Taras, others about Christ.)

By the way, is he still honking now?

)), just mixed up, it should be 1000 000 rubles. Or even more.

$ 30,000 per month - that's 30,000x58 rubles = 1,740,000 rubles. Wow. More than that))))

Alexander Ivanov:

)), just mixed up, it should be - 1,000,000 roubles. Or even more.

$30,000 per month - that's 30,000x58 roubles = 1,740,000 roubles. Wow. More than that))))

Something bad with maths )))))

3000 subscribers * $30 == $90000 == 5220000 rubles / month.

But it was at the peak of success and not for long

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm really bad at maths ))))

3000 subscribers * $30 == $90000 == 5220000 rubles/month

But that was at the height of success and not for long.

hehe))) exactly... The maths is lame on this day.

Alexander Ivanov:

hehe)) right... The maths is lame on this day.

Now looked at MT4 signals, the paid ones have a maximum of 213 subscribers, the old signal is still $20. On the five, even less. 67 for $50.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Now looked at MT4 signals, the paid ones have a maximum of 213 subscribers, the old signal is still $20. On the five, even less. 67 for $50.

Maybe they went to other services, like -zulu, maybuk, for4yu, they also have subscriptions to signals.

Alexander Ivanov:

Maybe they have gone to other services, such as -zulu, maybuk, fo4y, which also have subscriptions to signals.

Or maybe they don't have anyone to subscribe to, because it's a dead end...

Alexander Ivanov:

Maybe they went to other services, such as Zulu, Maybuk, For4yu, which also have subscriptions to signals.

I think there are still a percentage of the spread on Zulu, but there is obviously more. I do not know about others. Although, it may be, because for years they have not fought with scammers.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

By the way, is it still honking now?

It's still beeping. It's slowly coming out of the slump.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I haven't seen a single stable working trader ))

I have seen a few. But that's what they say. When I ask to see trading history, there are many excuses why it is impossible to show. One of them told me that they are not obliged to show it, the other one says that I ask "stupid question". But according to them they are supposedly successful traders. And they can be divided into two categories: some are looking for students in this way (whom they will teach trading) and others are looking for potential investors (they have a trading system, but, shame, no money).

Reason: