Bitcoin miner - page 40

Morexod:
Where is the right-right, the year 2025.

It's a pity that you can't make a bet with you (by the way, where are your 10 acres located).

If in the Moscow region (Novorizhskoe, Kievskoe or Rublevskoe up to 50km from the MKAD), they could be the subject of a bet on your part.

Try to make a bet with the original source.

Post 421 there is a link there.

Morexod:

Try to make a bet with the original source.

Post 421 there is a link there.

Don't get clever, and don't spread nonsense...

Added

Here they are, concrete money made from mining

What about you? Just words devoid of any common sense!

prostotrader:

No problem, I'll post in a month.

Added

I meant every day. :)

Why, you can live on $26 alone, you won't starve to death.) If it's modest, it's fine for two. Sure.

Mining is certainly a good thing. But there's a much more efficient use of a farm with a return on more than a bit. Maybe that's a bit of a mouthful, but if you manage to run a Java application on CUDA, it won't take you long to get a return on your investment... I'm sure....

Any knowledge of running applications on CUDA?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Mining is certainly a good thing. But there's a much more efficient use of a farm with a return on more than a bit. Maybe that's a bit of a mouthful, but if you manage to run a Java application on CUDA, it won't take you long to get results... I'm sure....

Do you know how to run a CUDA application?

It's C in CUDA with extensions. How do you run Java there? And what for? You can always port the code.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Hood has C with extensions. How do you run Java there? And why? You can always port the code.

Well.... there's JCUDA for java applications. Maybe there is a special compiler. In general, the task is to run a Java application on the GPU....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well.... there is a JCUDA for java applications. Maybe there is a special compiler. In general, the task is to run Java application on GPU....

I'm not going to argue, I've been interested in CUDA for a long time, new features are appearing. It's probably theoretically possible to put a Java machine on the GPU... but that's far from my knowledge. Java will still slow down

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Well.... there is a JCUDA for java applications. Maybe there is a special compiler. In general, the task is to run Java application on GPU....

There are much cooler things. Here, melkosoft presented us this thing:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cognitive-toolkit/

It supports parallel operation (multi-threading) and graphics cards (1 or more) and distributed computing (multi-computing).

Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
  • www.microsoft.com
A free, easy-to-use, open-source, commercial-grade toolkit that trains deep learning algorithms to learn like the human brain. Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (formerly known as CNTK) version 2.0 is now available to Developers and Data Scientists. Cognitive Toolkit is a free, easy-to-use, open-source toolkit that trains deep learning algorithms...

prostotrader:

Today, at 14-00 my rig, after all the adjustments and fine-tuning, reached its design capacity (8 cards)

Estimated profit - $24 per day

All that was earned (on 7 cards) from the moment of idea (21.10.2017) to 27.11.2017 to 13:26

In the wallet.

Net on hand (already received) in $ - 429

I won't write more (in detail), I think the report was complete.

Thank you for your openness! Your experience is valuable for all forum members. Please: post a chart of returns from time to time. It is interesting and important to understand the dynamics of income in the medium and long term, in the face of the gradually increasing complexity of the calculations.

Reason: