Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 186

goldtrader >> :

Chief, I hope yesterday's questions are answered?

)))

On the con man? Yes!

Couldn't keep my mouth shut.

That's why I wrote it.

There won't be any more posts in here.

No more of mine. ;)

oof... I guess that's okay...

Sorento >> :

On the con man? Yes!

It's good that opinion is approaching unanimity.

Sorento >> :

There will be no more posts here.

Mine definitely will. ;)

Why so categorical - everything is good in its place and time, like now for example. )))

But not in the form of developing the Great Master's theory. IMHO.

Sorento >> :

On the con man? Yes!

I couldn't keep quiet.

That's why I wrote.

There won't be any more posts here.

No more of mine. ;)

There, you got 'em all. Respect.

Don't worry too much. Don't be shy. It's a "virtual smoking room" and that's all there is to it. Looks like everyone's figured that out by now.

Here's another link to an interesting dossier document http://spb.bis.ru/files/BSS_SPB/banks/bssm/Leader/Inetpub/bsi_sites/rt_ic/v1/userdata/Blacklist.xls

Gans-deGlucker >> :
So, another wank under the guise of "wave theory"? Plus an invest-parody show? Did anyone expect it to be what he lectures on? A trader's Santa Barbara, as good as it gets. Tear down that bum's thread and call it a day.

Well, no, I'll never advocate tearing down a branch like that again.

Can not believe it: every night after a hard day's work, as soon as I get home, immediately, without changing clothes, I rush to my home computer and open it, a favorite branch, which, dear, is always at the top. It's always top of the list. It helps me get my mind off difficult thoughts. When I read all the stuff from the day, I can go home and do my chores with a clear conscience.

I haven't had a good relationship with Fiba for a long time and I had to install the terminal today.

I'm not sure if it's true or not.

I don't know what to do with the account.

i am too lazy to check

I do not understand where the proof is not real

If someone is not lazy try to open the privileged one.

the real server is not the proof - I agree.

the colour of the chart is from a real account - I have not seen it on a demo, so it is not proof of that either

if somebody demo'd or realised on a fibo, he would tell me what kind of account it is.

Mischek >> :

I haven't had a good relationship with Fiba for a long time and I had to install the terminal today.

I'm not sure if it's true or not.

I don't know what's going on with the account.

i am too lazy to check

I do not understand where the proof is not real

If someone is not lazy try to open the privileged one.

the real server is not the proof - I agree.

the colour of the chart is from a real account - I have not seen it on a demo, so it is not proof of that either

>> maybe someone who demotes and realizes on a fibo, can explain what kind of account it is

That's right. The account is real. Why put stops on a real account and feed the OC?

Neuroba's always bragging about having a bunch of accounts.

so have him give us access to any of the accounts at another broker

or show proof that he transferred funds to the broker's account.

but this asshole has already admitted that he does not have a bank account - this is nonsense... "businessman" lives in moscow and doesn't have an account ))))))

oil >> :

neuroba's always grabbing that he's got a bunch of accounts

so have him give us access to any of the accounts at the other broker

or show him proof that he transferred funds to the broker's account.

but this asshole has already admitted that he does not have a bank account - this is nonsense... "businessman" lives in moscow and doesn't have an account ))))))

Why do you keep asking Niraba for a password and a bank account number?

Are you up to no good? Maybe he's a crook too?

ULAD писал(а) >>

Maybe also a crook?

A crook won't poke the crook in the eye ))))

Reason: