New Forex - page 13

yosuf:

Please give me a link. If I have caused a lot of trouble, please forgive me. Moreover, if you back up your entrance to the Forex market with a reliable deposit, no price whims are impressive, but what should be this cover in percentage value of the application volume, may someone clarify it to me here, if it is not difficult?

1. Go to the website of any major bank e.g. Alfabank.

2. No cover can save you from losing money.

yosuf:

Please give me the link. If I have caused a lot of troubles, please excuse me. Moreover, if you back up your entrance in the Forex market with reliable securities, no price whims are impressive, but what should be this cover in percentage value of the application volume, maybe someone will clarify it for me here, if not difficult?

This raises another question - how much you get in return for the investment ...? :-)))

The good thing about trading on margin and leverage is that there is definitely more use of them.

RomanS:

Bank-Client
The "Bank-Client" system is designed for remote execution of transactions on clients' accounts. It provides a wide range of functions for prompt preparation and secure exchange of financial documents between the bank and its clients. The system enables you to create different documents easily and quickly and send them to the bank without leaving your workplace. At any time a customer can get an account statement and information about the documents sent to the bank, and thus control the status of their accounts in real time.

Users of "Bank-Client" system are provided with
Convenient service.
Simple, understandable interface. Screen forms are maximally close to usual printed forms. Creation of new document takes less than 1 minute.
Powerful mechanism for checking documents
The checking of the document filling in is possible already while typing the document. In case there are any mistakes in the payment documents, the customer will be informed within several minutes. A wide range of information can be checked.
References

directories for correspondents, beneficiaries, BIKs, SWIFT codes, exchange rates, budget classification codes (KBC) and other budget payment details, type codes of currency transactions, reasons for non-acceptance. These directories data are always up to date, their updates are automatically sent to all Customers.
Wide range of document types

The "Bank-Client" system is implemented in compliance with all Bank of Russia requirements and enables corporate customers to send the following financial documents to the bank

payment order;
payment request;
collection order;
letter of credit;
application for cancellation of acceptance;
cash application;
register of settlement documents submitted for collection;
application for currency transfer;
currency purchase order;
currency sale order;
currency compulsory sale order;
currency conversion order;

application for the opening of the import letter of credit;
application for issuance of currency in cash;
currency transactions report;

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.lesbank.ru/bank_client/

Thank you very much.

Roman.:

But here another question arises - how much you will "raise" per cent on the invested capital with such trading...? :-)))

The good thing about trading on margin and leverage is that there is definitely more use of them.

Apparently, the risks are correspondingly greater?

yosuf:

Apparently, the risks are correspondingly greater?

Of course.

Roman.:

Please, Promsvyazbank, system - psbriteil, cooperation with a broker on A (don't count it as advertising... - small commissions when pouring in).

I use it myself.

Blarodarya! There I will find out if it is possible to participate in this project with credit, to bring the efficiency closer to Forex.

paukas:

1. Visit the website of any major bank such as Alfabank.

2. No cover can save you from losing money.

Please explain point. 2, I thought you could.

yosuf:

Blarodarya! There I will find out if it is possible to participate with credit to bring the efficiency closer to forex.

Give it a try. I was looking into it myself last summer (I don't use online banking). Some things have changed now anyway. There it is possible to take a complete printout on several A4 pages of terms, trading agreements, etc., one thing I can definitely say is that by filling out trading applications yourself, you give a personal order to the bank to do something on your accounts and in this case it (the application) is not checked for "correctness" of its filling by bank employees than when you personally visit and talk, so you have to be very careful in this case...

yosuf:

Blarodarya! I'll find out there if it's possible to participate with credit to bring efficiency closer to forex.

It will be self-defeating. You won't get anything fundamentally different. The prices there are a reflection of currency market quotes. Same eggs, but from the side.

Yusufhoja, you surprise me more and more with every new post...like K.T.N. By the way, not K.E.N...maybe that explains it all!

yosuf:

Could you please explain point. 2, I thought you could.

How can I do that?

You bought the euro at 1.40. The price has fallen to 1.30.

Who will compensate you for your loss?

Reason: