Bitcoin miner - page 30

Sing... Sing...

Meanwhile, over $68 a day! :)

Bitcoin Gold has gone... :)

prostotrader:

Sing... Sing...

Meanwhile, over $68 a day! :)

nice of course ....... but it won't last long, the difficulty will increase and the hype will end

А755:

nice of course ....... but it won't last long

Just like the rest of our lives!

But it is made up of pleasant moments :)

...or not so nice ....

А755:

nice of course ....... but it will not last long, the complexity will increase and the hype will end

There will always be hype. New cryptocurrencies will be forked and released and miners will rush to mine them because it is more profitable. And since they stop processing transactions of currencies with increased complexity, who needs it to be slow?

Classic bitcoin is now largely decided by the Name. So it will still somehow hang on. But its exit from the scene is a matter of time.

Igor Volodin:

There will always be hype. New cryptocurrencies will be forked and released and miners will rush to mine them because it is more profitable. And since they stop processing transactions of currencies with increased complexity, who needs it to be slow?

Classic bitcoin is now largely decided by the Name. So it will still somehow hang on. But its exit from the scene is a matter of time.

The emergence of new cryptocurrencies will inevitably drive the value of all currencies to zero.

Mining does not bring new funds into the bubble system.

You need adherents who will buy, not mine.

p.s. It feels like the bubble will burst a lot faster than expected.

p.s.2 Another important thing to understand -- is the current capitalization of cryptocurrencies real? Is it really equal to the reported amount? Or is it "drawn" as everyone is mining and not withdrawing.

Igor Volodin:

Who rules the course in the end? The biggest miners.

Oh please don't give me that nonsense here. The tail is wagging the dog, yeah.

Collapse is inevitable

transcendreamer:

Collapse is inevitable

Yep, the apocalypse is coming ))

Комбинатор:
Oh, don't give me that bullshit. Tail wagging the dog, yeah.

It's good if it's not.

It's just that who else but the miners provide the currency transactions? Explain, maybe I'm not understanding something? No one cancels the cartel collusion of the biggest farms, panic, etc.

No miners in a particular crypto no one will process transactions. A power plant goes down somewhere in China, half the network goes down. And I'll be waiting for my bitcoin payment to be processed for a week?

Reason: