Adviser to the whole world - page 17

sllawa3:
For trading today, the best option is not Metatrader (with its wide possibilities of server settings), but your brokerage house that has API and C++ program. The platform can be absolutely any, that allows you to implement API capabilities ...even a prehistoric Quick and Omega ... (better than Metatrader with Metastock)

And the broker? The system is also good until it goes bust. Capital again? Ok, I agree with you that both Lavina and Martin are good if there is no greed and a huge depo. Then, if you have a huge deposit, why do you need Forex?

Mathemat:
Oh, how well the three of you are getting together, it's a real joy.
granny swarushka....

Mischek:

3+5=8 ( eight )

So many people... I.e. the fish is there, but where is the reason for the conversation?

I have been a deputy director, a foreman and a supervisor of various calibres. We have built various APCS systems in the oil industry and gas on industrial computers.

The point is that I understood that there should be four people dedicated to the essence of the idea. Where is the fourth person and when will he do what I asked him to do? So I am waiting.

new-rena:

And the broker? The system is just as good until it goes bust. Capital again? OK, I agree with you that both Lavina and Martin are good if there is no greed and a huge deposit. Then, if a huge deposit - why do we need Forex?
What does this statement have to do with mine ?

sllawa3:
what does this statement have to do with mine ?

Is he OK with a lot of hold-ups?

I asked mine how many pending orders I could get. He said it did not matter as long as there was at least one market order.

Conclusion - what does he need? Of course, the spread!

Once upon a time I bought a CD with the first Forex lessons. I learned to do it manually. In real life the broker could not stand my manual trading and I only had to gladden myself with a long trade that left me without a deposit. Now all the conditions are there. And why not?

After that I made a clear decision - that my broker is only FOREX itself. So I'm there. And I'm watching the first profit in my account. My previous Expert Advisors lost 400 bones.

I really want to live Forex, so that my dream of many years did not remain just a dream. I would like to have more profit in Forex, that only those who have money for it would not have it in the future.

A dream is a good thing... it's a pity that most of the time we dream about things that are impossible...

sllawa3:
A dream is a good thing. Too bad most of the time we dream things that aren't possible...

Dream into reality. It's done. I'm already celebrating. Not just the councilman. I'm celebrating the anti-November 7th holiday.

Mum, when she heard I was a Komsomol member, threw my Komsomol card behind the fridge, because we used to be white, but we got screwed for a lot of money. Too bad she didn't see it coming back. Because I promised her that justice would be done with my help.

I see, I see the upside!

All I have to do is see if I can get my hands on the money.

I'm dreaming of two programs... a good tester with ticks... multicurrency and multilingual (C ++ mcl and java) and a reliable converter from one language to another...

sllawa3:
I'm dreaming of two programs... a good tester with ticks... multicurrency and multilingual (C ++ mcl and java) and a reliable converter from one language to another...

Well... I couldn't have guessed such dreams. Probably everything already exists. I just have to dig around.

new-rena:

Well... I couldn't have imagined such dreams. I guess it's all there. We'll just have to dig around.
Yeah... these dreams are more down-to-earth...
Reason: