Bitcoin miner - page 129

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is this true or are the journos lying again?

https://profitgid.ru/slozhnost-majninga-bitkoina-povysilas-na-15-za-sutki.html

It seems to be. But this has happened before. The Russians must have plugged in their new tube asicic. Didn't anyone's lights flash? :D

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Is this true or are the journos lying again?

https://profitgid.ru/slozhnost-majninga-bitkoina-povysilas-na-15-za-sutki.html

The difficulty of mining has indeed increased (you can see it in my income), but

Cloud mining is just "rubbish" and this article is just advertising.

Have you tried to find out what Nayshash is mining? I'm looking at the backhoe's IP connections - all US

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Have you tried to find out what Nayshash is mining? I'm looking at the backhoe's IPs - all US

There are 6 servers to choose from

<algorithm>.eu.nicehash.com - Europe

<algorithm>.usa.nicehash.com - america

<algorithm>.hk.nicehash.com - china

<algorithm>.jp.nicehash.com - Japan

<algorithm>.in.nicehash.com - india

<algorithm>.br.nicehash.com - Brazil

prostotrader:

You can choose 6 servers

<algorithm>.eu.nicehash.com - Europe

<algorithm>.usa.nicehash.com - america

<algorithm>.hk.nicehash.com - china

<algorithm>.jp.nicehash.com - Japan

<algorithm>.in.nicehash.com - india

<algorithm>.br.nicehash.com - Brazil

Well it's not an algorithm. Algorithm is run by miner, it apparently takes settings from network, but receiving balls and sending the result to someone else ... Or is there a relay, what do you think?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Well, it's not an algorithm. The algorithm is run by the miner, the settings it apparently takes from the network, but it has to receive the balls and transmit the result to someone else... or is there a relay, do you think?

Yes, the algorithm is run by the miner, but connects to the server for this algorithm, in the selected location (which is closer)

prostotrader:

Yes, the algorithm is run by the miner, but connects to the server for that algorithm, in the chosen location (which is closer)

I.e. it's not easy to know which coin they're mining... or is it possible to analyse the balls themselves...

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I.e. it's not easy to find out which coin they're mining... or is it possible to analyse the balls themselves...

I don't think you can, because the one buying the power chooses the pool himself.

prostotrader:

I don't think you can, because it's up to the power buyer to choose the pool.

Yes, but we do process the data, and it doesn't appear to be encrypted in any way. This means that the header of such a balloon may contain proprietary information, and by comparing this information with different coins you can find similar ones. The attributes could be different, for example something like a serial number of the transaction.

But how to capture this information?

Sold the very first rig on a 7 1080 Ti today, 2 rigs left (15 video cards).
Reason: