Bitcoin miner - page 50

I was just asking in this thread about the credibility of the software that resources use.

Where there is big money, there will always be scammers around.

You misunderstood my post.

There is Bitcoin Core and there is a possibility to mine SOLO.

If there is more than one processor, we make a pool.

And then the grandmas will always be in their wallet and no one will take them away.

In this case, the payback period for mining equipment is reduced by exactly 10 times.

Not enough money for equipment - join the same pool with what you have, to your friends (!!!), that is actually the beauty of distributed computing.

Only in this case, bitcoin will live, not enrich the "uncle".

Good luck!

Igor Volodin:

I was just asking in this thread about the credibility of the software that resources use.

The software is the standard for crypto, so you can look at the source code and compile it yourself.

Andy:
Absolutely accurate official press release - the site was hacked and the contents of the shared wallet were stolen!

And bitcoin is on course to hit the 13,000 mark. It's all ahead of us, just keep going.

prostotrader:

You'd have to be a complete idiot to steal money from your users

Nevertheless, mtgox has done exactly that.

Here I am LOL, bought the cards for the new rig and tomorrow it's all going to collapse!!!

prostotrader:

Here I am LOSH, bought the cards for the new rig and tomorrow it's all going to collapse!!!

cool chips.

Go to your friend a programmer, he will make you a separate vorker of each card, put everything into a pool and nihai mine in his purse, which preferably for the 500Gb in the future and which will be on a computer at home, safe and sound. If you are not powerful enough, connect your friends to the pool, negotiate the interest and develop in the same spirit.

But in no case do not concentrate all the wallets in one place. Everyone should have their own, and on their computer, not on any service.

Andy:
Something about this incident undermines claims of bitcoin's credibility, although why would they store everything in an internal wallet without going to the blockchain at all - you'd think they pulled that amount on a bitcoin dump themselves!
Bitcoin isn't the problem, it's the vast number of services created by non-professionals. If you learn how to effectively calculate discrete logarithms on the secp256k1 curve, then you can talk about bitcoin's vulnerability.

I often get spammed by all sorts of Nigerian princes in the post saying they want to share their wealth with me. All I have to do is send him a couple of hundred dollars to solve some problems and he will send me millions of dollars tomorrow. And then it turns out that there is no Nigerian prince and the money sent to him is lost. So it's all the dollar's fault and it's going to collapse? No. And it is the same with bitcoin - it is just an electronic currency, and if someone uses it to scam, it has nothing to do with the electronic currency itself.

So if your dollars are stolen it's the Fed's fault?

Reason: