Are you Joking ? Championship

Renat:
Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6

You are Joking!!!!!

Who am I ?

You can chek and search all my activities in your site .... and in internet !!!!!

A lot of peoples using my EA template ('编制自动交易系统的基本知识') as ABC to start them EA, now this template had appeared in all Forex forums of China.

And I teached a lot poeples for their EA, and as No.1 exploiter to expand MT's EA programming in China !!!!

Forget ? I have take part in this in 2006, and 2007 ?

You know, that you have broken rules. Next time do not register the second account (ren518) from the same computer, please.

Sorry! It only tell me I should not tech or help any other from same computer or inside a local network .... even they are members of MT for long long time.....

and I should not help to popularize your platform as a volunteer for these years.......

DxdCn:

Sorry! It only tell me I should not tech or help any other from same computer or inside a local network .... even they are members of MT for long long time.....

and I should not help to popularize your platform as a volunteer for these years.......

You can help other people from your own computer, but not in the Automated Trading Championship.

suggesting: change rules 2.5 & 2.6 to "If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified "

so differen menbers should find different PC with different static IP address to logon.

DxdCn:

suggesting: change rules 2.5 & 2.6 to "If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified "

so differen menbers should find different PC with different static IP address to logon.

I agree, I have used 2 computer to get prepared for the championship, from my home and from my job. Is that the reason I get disqualified to.

Aditionnaly I have dynamic IP so it can change from time to time.

I have registered only once and my EA has been send only once too. There is no reason for disqualification.

pasmat:

I agree, I have used 2 computer to get prepared for the championship, from my home and from my job. Is that the reason I get disqualified to.

Aditionnaly I have dynamic IP so it can change from time to time.

I have registered only once and my EA has been send only once too. There is no reason for disqualification.

Someone used account 'rayve' and 'pasmat' from one computer.

DxdCn:

We never used rule 'If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified'.

rayve is a friend of mine and we share the same passion but it does not say in the rules that you cannot have a friend participating in the championship. His EA is completely different than mine, look at the description and the tester. In fact we are competing against each other. One of us may have logged on the same computer one time but we are each registered only once with different EA. We have each developed our own EA separately.

"Renat wrote >> We never used rule 'If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified'." This is exactly what happen to rayve and me, we both logged on from the same computer and we are both disqualified.

pasmat:
"Renat wrote >> We never used rule 'If different user logon from same IP anytime, they will be disqualified'."

This is exactly what happen to rayve and me, we both logged on from the same computer and we are both disqualified.
Reason: