Bitcoin miner - page 4

prostotrader:

What difference does it make what Bitcoin is?

How can you invest a lot of money in hardware without having a clue about what it is all about? If you think it's a win-win, you are sorely mistaken...

NOW, it seems to me, you can make money on it - that's the main thing!

What is the basis of your opinion? You see the bait, there is no time to understand the mechanism of the fishing rod ... you have to bite ... and you cannot see it, but there is a hook ...

Time will tell if Bitcoin will die or not!

If you want to take a risk, it's up to you, but be prepared to lose everything you've invested

prostotrader:

The following questions will arise:

1. How many bitcoins will I receive per day?

2. How do I cash them out?

there are online yield calculators

you need to know the power (processing power) and electricity consumption and cost

you need to know the power (power consumption and cost) of bitcoins.

Nikolay Ivanov:

How can you invest a lot of money in equipment without having any idea what it is all about? If you think it's a win-win, you're dead wrong...

What makes you think that? You see the bait, you don't have time to understand the mechanism of the fishing rod... you have to bite... and you can't see it, but there's a hook...

You want to risk it, that's up to you, but be prepared to lose everything you've invested.

If you sit on your ass... and do nothing but search for the "Grail", then...

you'll earn nothing!

I am ONLY considering Bitcoin mining, which is why I started the thread.

Added

Maybe there's a point in renting a pool

https://mining-bitcoin.ru/mining/obzor-puly-dlya-mininga

prostotrader:

I am ONLY considering Bitcoin mining, which is why I started the topic.

If you have nowhere to put your money, don't hesitate to pay (not) much money to some experienced miner with at least a year of experience. Not a cloud-based one, but one who has his own farm. For a consultation.

So, he could put your mind back in its place. Because in order to have a profit in mining you have to at least be competent in this area, while judging by what you write, you nubom nubom.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

No offence -- but you really don't know what you're talking about.

the cow's ear.

Комбинатор:

whose cow is mooing.

As long as only your cow is mooing or you are mooing in its place (it's up to you to choose which is the case)

prostotrader:

If you know, why not say (it's hard for me to fathom, I just started learning bitcoin mining)?

Well, if it's hard to even APPLY - why do anything at all?

Alright, let me calculate it for you.

Look online - what is the performance of your system.

Let's say you have S9 antminer, bitcoin yield is 13 terahashes per second. divide 5 x 10^21 hashes by 13 x 10^12 hashes per second - you get approximate time of one block on such miner.

With any other cryptocurrency and any other equipment - same thing, calculate complexity, how many hashes it takes on average to find one block, look at system performance, calculate how many seconds it takes on average to find one block.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

while only your cow is mooing or you are mooing in its place (it's up to you to choose how it works).

Yep... And Combinator is also "incompetent". Are you the only expert here ?

So will there be a concrete answer as to why bitcoin does not perform all the stated functions of money, and does not have the attributes of money?

In my opinion, bitcoin - has all the attributes of a currency, and performs all its functions.

George Merts:

Well, if it's hard to even APPLY - why do anything at all?

All right, let me do the math for you.

Look on the internet - what is the performance of your system.

Let's say you have Antminer S9, bitcoin performance is 13 tereshes per second. Divide 5 x 10^21 hashes by 13 x 10^12 hashes per second - you get approximate time per block on such a miner.

With any other cryptocurrency and any other equipment - same thing, calculate complexity, how many hashes are needed on average to find one block, look at system performance, calculate how many seconds in average it takes to find one block.

Thank you.

Комбинатор:

If you have nowhere to put your money, don't hesitate to pay (not) much money to an experienced miner with at least a year of experience. Not a cloud-based one, but one with his own farm. For a consultation.

So, he could put your mind back in its place. Because in order to have a profit in mining you have to at least be competent in this area, while judging by what you write, you nubom nubom.

"Nubom nubom" - maybe, but any new business is nubom nubom, and I'm not ashamed of it.

It's not a shame not to know, it's a shame not to know and ask about it!

If you do have experience in this matter, you should not have given definitions, but

but to tell you about the problems you know.

If a miner has his own farm, that means there is profit to be made.

Why on earth would he (even for money) share his experience?

Reason: