Help me find a laptop - page 6

khorosh:
How can you tell?

Download the program AIDA64 - there is a system stability test for PC load, respectively it shows the current CPU frequency (which changes), temperature, and a message appears in case of trolling.

khorosh:
The number of bars on the chart is small as it is - 500. I removed the indicators one at a time and observed the CPU load. I have not noticed that CPU load drops dramatically when removing one of them. If even with the charts removedMT4 loads the CPU by 10-23%, so it's probably just a weak CPU.

10-23 is a big load... maybe you have a bunch of symbols in the market overview that you don't use?

And, are all the drivers standing, sometimes there is excessive load due to lack of drivers... Let's say check the CPU load when copying files.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

10-23 is a big load... maybe you have a bunch of symbols in the market overview that you don't use?

No extra characters are not in the overview. There are only 6 characters.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

And
, whether all drivers are installed, sometimes there is excessive load due to lack of drivers... say, check the CPU load when copying files.

How do you check that?

khorosh:
How do you check it?

Look at the CPU load in Task Manager when copying large amounts of files, preferably small ones.

And the installation of drivers is more difficult to check, as Windows may slip, in its opinion, compatible drivers, but in other cases through the device manager look - is there a device with an exclamation mark.

Personally, I use packages of drivers for old hardware, as not all manufacturers of laptops support the seventh, but that does not mean that the hardware does not have drivers.

And, still, download SuperPi and post the results - I have a laptop (used) that was lagging terribly, didn't know what to do with it - turned out to be a broken charging wire - there are three wires (one to control the fact that the laptop is original charging), and the PC thought the charger was not native.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Look at the CPU load via Task Manager when copying large amounts of files, preferably small ones.

When copying, the CPU load increases by about 30%.

khorosh:
Copying increases the CPU load by about 30%.

Put the drivers on your mother... check with the manufacturer for starters. With AIDA64 you can see the chip on the motherboard, then download drivers from Intel.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Put the drivers on your mother... Check with the manufacturer for starters. With AIDA64 you can see the chip on the motherboard, then download drivers from Intel.

I have never dealt with drivers, so I can hardly do it. I also don't know English.

khorosh:
I've never dealt with drivers, so I don't think I can do it. Besides, I don't know English.

Can you downloadAIDA64?

We'll find the drivers later...

Reason: