Date encryption - page 6

Here's the date, active 4 hours ahead, you can check once a day, doesn't change the point

Dmitry Fedoseev:

The easiest way is to make a string of two identical dates and encrypt it. After decrypting it, compare it to make sure both dates are the same.

I have done a full encryption.

The program checks if there is a file with the key in the terminal folder, if there is no file

The program accesses the server and downloads from there the file with the encrypted information.

If there is a file, it reads all data from it.

This way it is more reliable and economical.

1 - One request to server

2 - All the tests are performed on the local machine.

3 - No internet, lighter server, no more problems...

4 - All programs requiring activation are activated locally and do not need to go to the server.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have made a full encryption.

The program checks if there is a file with the key in the terminal folder, if there is no file

The program accesses the server and from there downloads the file with the encrypted information.

If there is a file, it reads all data from it.

This way it is more reliable and economical.

1 - One request to server

2 - All the tests are performed on the local machine.

3 - No Internet, lighter server, no more problems...

4 - All the programs requiring activation are activated locally and do not climb the server.

Of course, my algorithm is different.

I put the program on the network everywhere I can. Who wants to download it and install it in the terminal, it is registered through the server automatically for a period of N to N days at your discretion.

When one day is over, you get a window saying that the key expires, and you can buy it. If you like the program, user contacts and gets a permanent key. If he asks to prolong it for tests, I prolong it for N days.

Thus the user does not wait for the first activation, do not send account numbers and other things, begins to work immediately.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, my algorithm is different, of course.

I put the program on the net wherever I can. Whoever wants it, downloads it and installs it in the terminal, it registers automatically through the server for a period of N to N days at your discretion.

When one day is over, you get a window saying that the key expires, and you can buy it. If you like the program, user contacts and gets a permanent key. If he asks to prolong it for tests, I prolong it for N days.

Thus the user does not wait for the first activation, does not send account numbers and other things, it starts working immediately.

how do you deal with reinstallation? my IP is not very good, for example, my IP is dynamic, and you can use a proxy to get in

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How do you deal with re-installation? Not really, for example, my IP is dynamic, and you can use a proxy to get in

You can, but it's not practical to run the bot on different accounts

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You can, but it's not practical to run the bot on different accounts

Ah, but it is attached to the account, I see.

can i have a link to download the Expert Advisor and register later, it would be interesting to see

in person

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Ah, it does link to the account, I see.

can i have a link to download an EA followed by a registration, it would be interesting to see

in person

It's like this, registration to the account, and if it has already been, it will not be repeated, there will be a record of it in the database, but it is possible to extend it upon request

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's like this, registration to an account, and if it's already been there, it won't be repeated, there will be a record of it in the database, but you can extend it on request

Yeah, I got that.

@Vitaly Muzichenko do not listen to anyone, you are doing your job, the server is what you need. it is not for nothing that all companies check their keys through the server, and the protection is extensible, even up to check sums of the program file itself. i would do exactly as you did.

for some reason, no one sees the difference between those for whom protection is being developed, for the programmer or for a customer who wants to sell his products, who knows nothing about programming and needs an easy to use and fairly reliable way to protect his product.

Regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:
It is not for nothing that all companies check their keys via the server, and the protection is scalable to the verification of the checksum of the program file itself. I would do exactly as you did.

for some reason, no one sees the difference between those for whom protection is being developed, for the programmer or for a customer who wants to sell his products, who knows nothing about programming and needs an easy to use and fairly reliable way to protect his product.

Regards.

MS gave up on inspections a long time ago )) And so have the other major software vendors.

And their policy is clear. To get people hooked on their products from a young age; they will work in companies, they will agitate for their products.

Of course, it does not apply to us small children.

Reason: