Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 8

STARIJ:
Try to answer differently and do the proposed

There you go - and instead of answers you suggest trying something too!))) Thanks to Google, everything I wanted, he quickly found me a free and working, which is important. I think you're angry because there is nothing to download, but if it were downloaded, you immediately begin to get better!))) Just kidding (for those who have a blunted sense of humor from anger).

Alexandr Murzin:

Alexei, you recently asked me in a neighbouring thread "where is bread so cheap? You should hold a referendum in St. Petersburg and Moscow on joining the Russian Federation and you will live better. In the regional centre, even a new one-bedroom apartment without finishing work can be bought for 1000000 rubles (= $16,666).

So why then is everyone flocking to Moscow?

And I know a bit about prices, in the early 2000s I flew all over Russia. I remember I liked it in Vyazma, a small quiet town, low prices, delicious local gin and tonic )). And in Belorussia in those days the prices were pleasantly surprising in comparison with ours. Don't know now, haven't been for a long time.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

the book has one huge disadvantage - no support

that's me compared to k

Alexey Volchanskiy:

the book has one huge disadvantage - no support.

That's me compared to T.Mamedov's course.

Turn on a 4-10 hour lecture on YouTube and watch it every day... I think it's important that no one pulls you... He will really change your head and you'll be able to quit smoking or quit smoking altogether... He'll just tell you that you don't need it... you don't need to smoke and that's it.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why, then, is everyone flocking to Moscow?

And I know a bit about prices, I flew all over Russia in the early 2000s. I remember liking it in Vyazma, a quiet little town, low prices, the local gin and tonic was delicious )) And in Belorussia in those days the prices were pleasantly surprising in comparison with ours. Now I don't know, I haven't been for a long time.

Msk and Spb... should be separated from the country... they live like in a zoo... flats across the country, except for health resorts, start at about 1 million rubles. And they aren't even selling for shit... real demand was exposed when the windfall oil profits dried up... what good are the capitals? The more money there, the higher the price for a concrete slab... and the most Bulgkakian thing in Moscow was the massacre at Khovansky... people were fighting for a place in the cemetery and killing each other... There is no fucking place in the country)))) We're Japan, for fuck's sake... we should establish Vagankovskoye 2 and Khovanskoe 2 in Siberia... ))))))) and sell... forgive the black humour. But it's just beyond my comprehension... flats at 60 million... The price of a quartartart at production cost is 10 thousand rubles... But we don't have enough money to buy a flat for 100 thousand rubles... We're proud to build ourselves and smart, we are Muscovites)) and Saint Petersburgers... so we pay for our stupidity

ivan12347777:

Moscow and St. Petersburg should be separated from the country... they live like in a zoo... flats all over the country, except the resorts, start at 1 million rubles. And they aren't even selling a damn thing... The real demand was exposed when the windfall oil profits dried up... what good are the capitals? The more money there, the higher the price for a concrete slab... the most Bulgkakian thing in Moscow was the massacre at Khovansky... people were fighting for a place in the cemetery and killing each other... There is no fucking place in the country)))) We're Japan, for fuck's sake... we should establish Vagankovskoye 2 and Khovanskoe 2 in Siberia... ))))))) and sell... pardon the black humour. But it's just beyond my comprehension... flats at 60 million... The price of a quartartart at production cost is 10 thousand rubles... But we don't have enough money to buy a flat for 100 thousand rubles... We're proud to build ourselves and smart, we are Muscovites)) and Saint Petersburgers... so we pay for our stupidity

That's why everyone comes here from the provinces, especially from Asia and the Caucasus.

There are no jobs there, but there are here, hence the prices.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Everyone from the provinces is flocking here, especially from Asia and the Caucasus.

There are no jobs there, but there are jobs here, hence the prices.

The country is a paradox

Who has already got the "60%" system working ?

Alexandr Murzin:

Who's got the 60% system working yet?

and if i quit drinking, i'll have a 150% system.

and if i also quit with women, i'll be a rich wanker.)

although smoking is an absolute evil, you need to quit without any regard for money

Alexey Volchanskiy:

and if I quit drinking, it'll be a 150% system.

and if I also quit with women, I'll be a rich wanker.)

although smoking is a definite evil, you need to quit without any regard for money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxtVWml4WB4 please))) right today... turn it on)))))) you're not a slack-jawed wimp)))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

and if I quit drinking, it'll be a 150% system.

and if I also quit with women, I'll be a rich wanker.)

although smoking is an absolute evil, you have to quit without any regard for money

No Alexey, then you'll become a drone with four propellers. :))) Carlson rests...

Reason: