Giving $1000 + a stable system of 60% annual interest. - page 3

Alexandr Murzin:

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

You are welcome to use it.

You can also refuse to eat) and refuse the services of the housing and communal services

Alexandr Murzin:

I will warn you straight away that the system only works for smokers.

So the average smoker smokes 100 roubles a day. In a month, 3000r.= $50. $50 is 5% of $1000. And here is the result - if you now quit smoking, you instantly get from nothingness eternal deposit of $1000 with a stable system bringing 60% per annum. The deposit is not withdrawable, but we withdraw profit daily (you can reinvest further in forex or MQL5 products).

Proven personally - it works.

Use it in good health.

the same scheme works with loans )

I threw through Timur Mamedov's online group

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I quit through an online group with Timur Mamedov.

The Internet you say. That is, I quit smoking contactless and willingly, and the "nuts" were not clamped in a vise :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Internet say. I mean, quit smoking contactless and willingly, and no "nuts" in a vise :)

Yeah, I've told you more than once. I'm afraid Georges will get excited again, but I'll take my chances. I had a friend who was trying to quit smoking and asked me not to date her so she wouldn't fall off the wagon. So I decided to help out mentally, signed up for the newsletter. There's a free newsletter and you are included in a group of those who want to quit, again, a forum, in short, it was a great community.

The aim is to give up optional smoking and reduce the amount of cigarettes to the minimum when you're feeling the pangs in your stomach. I went from one and a half packs a day to four or five a day, no hassle.

Then you pay and quit completely. You're included in a quitting group, there's constant support. Anyway, I walked around like cotton wool for a week, then I adapted. I didn't feel like smoking at all, my friend doesn't smoke either.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I've told you more than once. I'm afraid Georges will get excited again, but I'll take my chances. I had a friend who was there to quit smoking and asked me not to smoke on her dates so she wouldn't fall off the wagon. So I decided to help out mentally, signed up for the newsletter. There's a free newsletter and you are included in a group of those who want to quit, again, a forum, in short, it was a great community.

The aim is to give up optional smoking and reduce the number of cigarettes to the minimum when you're feeling the pangs in your stomach. I went from one and a half packs a day to four or five a day, no hassle.

Then you pay and quit completely. You're included in a quitting group, there's constant support. Anyway, I walked around like cotton wool for a week, then I adapted. Didn't feel like smoking at all, that friend of mine doesn't smoke either.

Up to four or five packs a day?

Alexey Viktorov:

Up to 4-5 packs a day???

Go higher, 4-5 packs a day!

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Go higher, 4-5 blocks a day!

No, but we can read.)

(c)I went from one and a half packs a day to four or five a day,

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Go higher, 4-5 packs a day!

aah, I get it, it was a pack and a half, after signing up for the course it was 4-5 packs a day, then I threw up, got woozy for a week and gave up.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Ahh, I get it, it was one and a half packs, after signing up for the course it was 4-5 packs a day, then I threw up and gave up.

You see, as long as it was 4-5 packs a day, it was no stress, but when I got to 4-5 blocks, I got stressed ... and quit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Go higher, 4-5 blocks a day!

Alexey, today is not the day for jokes?

Reason: