Refer to broker !

Hi, So far I know, referring broker, publicity own referral link to sign up in broker etc is not allow in the forum. My question is, Is it allow in the blog section? Because I saw one blog post, clearly referring to a broker with his affiliate link. I am confused. Need advice. Thanks.

nirob76:
Hi, So far I know, referring broker, publicity own referral link to sign up in broker etc is not allow in the forum. My question is, Is it allow in the blog section? Because I saw one blog post, clearly referring to a broker with his affiliate link. I am confused. Need advice. Thanks.

Hiya

You are correct that no advertising/affiliate links etc are allowed in the forum. Blogs seem to be a very grey area and I wish I could give you a definitive answer but I can't sorry. I've already asked MQ for more clarification on this, will let you know when I hear back.

In the meantime, if you see anything on a blog that you believe contravenes the rules, please report it by clicking on the "complain" link at the top right of the blog post.

Cheers

Dear Filter, Understand your points, but I am confused myself, so I think I should not make any complain against one member. Better, you just look over the link and decide what should you do, because you are more experienced better than me and your decision will be fair. Thanks a lot.

Link is:<removed>

nirob76:

Dear Filter, Understand your points, but I am confused myself, so I think I should not make any complain against one member. Better, you just look over the link and decide what should you do, because you are more experienced better than me and your decision will be fair. Thanks a lot.

Link is:<removed>

Well without feedback from MQL all I can go on is common sense :) To me, that one line blog post adds nothing to the community, has no useful information and only serves to advertise the users PAMM account. To me, that's advertising spam. So in that instance, I would report it. Unfortunately us forum mods can not moderate blog posts so it would have to be reported using the "complain" link 

Cheers

Filter:
Well without feedback from MQL all I can go on is common sense :) To me, that one line blog post adds nothing to the community, has no useful information and only serves to advertise the users PAMM account. To me, that's advertising spam. So in that instance, I would report it. Unfortunately us forum mods can not moderate blog posts so it would have to be reported using the "complain" link 

Cheers
Thanks and I am also got an idea which will be good for future
Reason: