Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 83

How to make a signal "the given area has ended"

For example, I want to open 1 order at each point and I need the "order is closed until the end of the given area, do not open a new one" principle.

If you navigate by the wands, you often get caught in a flat and get a series of false signals.

Files:
7repama.png  34 kb

trader781:

How to make a signal "the given area has ended"

For example, I want to open 1 order at each point and I need the "order is closed until the end of the given area, do not open a new one" principle.

If you navigate by the wands, you often get caught in a flat and get a series of false signals.

As soon as you are able to formalize "the given area", you may think about when it is "over".)

Artyom Trishkin:
As soon as you can formalise the "given area", you can immediately consider when "it's over" ;)
Right now you can make a filter for divergence of muvingvs to muvingvs, price to muvingvs, and it will still be an unreliable ending filter. Any ideas for other filters of this type?

trader781:
Now you can make a filter for muwings to muwings divergence, price to muwings divergence, and it will still be an unreliable ending filter. Any ideas for other filters of this type?

There is no such thing. The MAs have already been so much trawled over, by so many people, that one has only to wait for fresh thinking from a freshly minted ambitious trader. Just kidding.

Really - so many years of mousing masks. They lag. Probably they should be used in another area, but not for catching trend-flops.

Artyom Trishkin:

There is no such thing. The MAs have already been so much trawled over, by so many people, that one has only to wait for a fresh thought from a freshly ambitious trader. Just kidding.

To tell the truth, I'm tired of harassing MAKS for so many years. They lag behind. Perhaps, they should be applied in some other domain, but not to catch trend-flops.

No, the tool is fine, and quite working, it's just that all the problems are "how to record what I've come up with"

My crossover fix looks like difference of -x*Point() values

And if you take a list of recent intersections and compare them to each other, you get stuck with the previous one again

trader781:
No, the tool is fine, and quite working, it's just that all the problems are "how to write what's invented".
So initially you have to formalise what you've come up with. Write it down on a piece of paper/notebook/whatever on wallpaper. Then you have to identify the key points. Then you have to break them down into blocks. Turn blocks into functions, and write the interconnections in the code. And voila...

Artyom Trishkin:
So initially you need to formalise what you have in mind. Write it down on a piece of paper/notebook/whatever on the wallpaper. Then highlight the key points. Break it down block by block. Turn blocks into functions, and write the interconnections in the code. And voila...
Artem, at first I thought you were making fun of me. But sat down to read a branch at first, perhaps from your side I that - that not so describe. Just in case. I have no idea how it looks like in the form of code because the standard functions that are in the directory for this is not. I also don't see examples of these solutions, and that's why I'm writing here as a thematic branch.

trader781:
You know, I thought you were making fun of me. But sat down to read the thread first, perhaps from your side I am that - something not so describe. Just in case. I have no idea how it looks like in the form of code because the standard functions that are in the directory for this is not. Examples of these solutions, I can not see, and so I'm writing here as a thematic branch.

What kind of rides?

I'm in earnest - if you can't write something, you need to break it down into components.

The MA is there, the price relative to it is there, the other MA is there, etc...

How else do you figure out for yourself what you see on the graph?

You have to try to think like a machine, a computer, not a human being - it has no figurative thinking. It works with numbers.

Artyom Trishkin:

What kind of rides?

I am serious - if you cannot write something, you must decompose it into components.

The MA is there, the price relative to it is there, the other MA is there, etc. ...

How else do you figure out for yourself what you see on the chart?

You have to try to think like a machine, a computer, not like a human being - it doesn't have image thinking. It works with numbers.

Then please answer my previous question

1) Write an array of structures

2) transfer by other functions

3) extraction and comparison of elements of an array of structures

4) printing an array of structures

It is important to write the code so that I understand how it should look like.

Dear programmers! Help me solve this question. The Expert Advisor enters a trade on M15, but takes conditions from H1 as well. When conditions on H1 are fulfilled on M15 there may be several entry points. Actually the problem is that I want to limit myself to the first entry point, until the conditions on H1 are reversed.
Reason: