Sultonov differential indicator - page 13

Viktor Vlasenko:

the indicator looks good, you can't argue with that.

Where does it look good?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is a trial version of the indicator DA https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7568637/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade , red line is Bulls, blue line is Bears, period N= 500 days:

Market is bullish, recommendations are BAY because the red line is above the blue.

Well, the signals are contradictory, either the indicator is lying or it is incomplete.

Traditional question for Yusuf. Are you familiar with RSI and ADX indicators, do you know their algorithms? Have you invented any of them, or a variant or modification?

---

Just in case, for those not in the know, the ADX and RSI are quite similar indicators. The RSI can be represented by three lines and the ADX can be represented by one line. Both indicators analyse two separate components: upward movement and downward movement (slightly differently defined), and then there is a big difference in the final processing of these components.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Where does it look like?

Where it coincides with a trend change :)

Viktor Vlasenko:

where it coincides with a trend change :)

If I got the location right, there are two or three elks before it, not too fat, but still good. Lucky signal looks fantastic, but most likely it's an accident, miracles don't happen here.

A great indicator has been created. All that remains is to write a book on how it works.

I always wonder how people know how to create a hype around nothing? I cannot do that, I cannot even create hype around what I have. And so many people are involved in the process.... A programmer is writing here and others are testing it and someone is ready to put it in an adviser...
Obviously it doesn't make any more sense than.... the other indicators. It would be fine if newcomers were involved in the process.

Maxim Romanov:
I have always wondered how people are able to create a hype around an empty space? I do not know how to do it, I cannot even create a HYIP around what I have. And so many people are involved in the process.... a programmer is writing and others are testing, and someone is ready to create an Expert Advisor...
Obviously it doesn't make any more sense than.... the other indicators. It would be fine if newcomers were involved in the process.

The truth is... - why bite an apple? - we know the taste, we've seen it a hundred times, we've bitten it a hundred times. There might still be teeth in the apple... Well...

ZS. You know Yusuf was practically the only generator of ideas on the forum. There were a lot of interesting people on the fourth forum. People here are kind of stuck-up - interesting people have mostly left the forum. Only in services are occupied with earnings.

What's wrong with a person looking for something? So Yusuf comes out younger than the others - he has the spark in him, while the rest are all fuking with their "dignity".

Artyom Trishkin:

The truth is... - Why bite an apple? - we know the taste, we've seen it a hundred times, we've bitten it a hundred times. There might still be teeth in the apple... Well...

ZS. You know Yusuf was practically the only generator of ideas on the forum. There were a lot of interesting people on the fourth forum. People here are kind of stuck-up - interesting people have mostly left the forum. Only in services are occupied with earnings.

What is wrong with searching for something? So Yusuf comes out younger than the others - he has the spark, while the others are all frowning from the height of their "dignity".

I think there are a lot of people engaged in development here, and if I am, there are plenty of them. It's just that before it was a thankless job to write it on the forum, you can't discuss it, everyone fouls up.
And now that there are ready, working things, you can not write them, now it is a trade secret). I think so with many.
But I understand the gist of it. It does not matter what a person does, as long as he does something that can work. Then good for Yusuf, he supports the community.

An example of how the indicator will not let the market fool the trader with an upward move in a copper market https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/7572224/eurusd-m1-e-global-trade All sales of the last 4 hours on the M1 TF should close at the TP:

Dear opponents of the indicator, that opposed the RSI and ADX indicators, can you also confidently predict the imminent collapse of the price in a rising market, as it has just done indicator DA? My advice to you: either take off your hat or silently wait until the indicator proves its absolute superiority over all Forex indicators put together, in order not to embarrass yourself.

График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.04 17:05 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, M1, 2017.09.04 17:05 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: M1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2017.09.04 17:05 UTC.
Reason: