Why are there so few signals from FORTS? - page 9

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You should at least write down what criteria the arrows are based on...

Обсуждение статьи "Секвента ДеМарка (TD SEQUENTIAL) с использованием искусственного интеллекта"
Обсуждение статьи "Секвента ДеМарка (TD SEQUENTIAL) с использованием искусственного интеллекта"
  • www.mql5.com
Опубликована статья Секвента ДеМарка (TD SEQUENTIAL) с использованием искусственного интеллекта: Автор: Mihail Marchukajtes...

Surprisingly, the CU is going on fabulously. Even today is the day that isn't in the tester, then today's figures say that OI is really starting to hold a little better a little longer. Let's see!!!!!

The main indicator of any TS, it is not wrong at a certain moment, the important moment is when the profit of the signal is maximal compared to the small stuff. On m5 there are a lot of signals that have small profit. It results in flutter, opening unnecessary positions and increase of the capital load, I sort of thought out how to correct it, let's see what happens.

So, today OI is loaded and we see how the TS has traded in the morning and understand that the flip is profitable. We lost two positions but we may have gained some profit from one of them. Had time to roll over at the key moment.....

But as we see TC made a mistake on the chart. Where was the CL and we lost. Well here most likely the greed of the TS, take every signal and do not fuck, just this one was at the very close, from a human point of view I would not go it........

Moving on.....

I think there's no point in posting the tester, it's been climbing steadily for the past two days... I was surprised, because deals with small profit (empty) are not a few, but they all paid off, because TC is not mistaken in key moments.

Colleagues traders, there is a working trading system based on false breakdowns of levels Week d1 60 min yield stable %20-30 per month, trade on futures cme Chicago, will be in demand data signals ?

The"Total profit, USD" was added to the statistics.Why not in deposit currency, and if in USD, at what exchange rate and when is it recalculated?

How is the profit in pips counted, from the first order or from the last order or separately for each order?

Reason: