Creating a command to write a bot - page 17

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Well there are a lot of clowns))

I've never seen such a clowns in my life.

i found out through e-mail correspondence that he just wanted to copy their trades for free and use an expert advisor in his investment accounts.
and earn millions on their naivety, promising that their trading will help them to get a lot of money in a couple of years.)))

that is how people sell their dreams, they make a lot of money for themselves and those who work for them naively think it is a noble idea.

With respect.

For those who like conspiracy theories, let me explain. I've been put in a very clever position, I can't argue with that. The author of the thread wants to take advantage of the work of experts for free.

Just as each of the other 19 people in the team will benefit from the work of others. But of course there will be purely symbolic donations from my side. For example I can deploy a forum site (if the administration permits) for the project. Perhaps someone does not quite understand what the work of the organizer and how much time he will spend at least for the coordination of 20 people, each separately to discuss and ask when he can begin work, etc. Make a detailed work plan, and specify it in even more detail within it. Be an initiator and motivator everywhere. Well, as a programmer I can cover 50% of programming - from TOR, architecture design to debugging. Well, if they do not even understand such basic things, I think we definitely do not need them.

Of course, another amusing thing is a separate category of people here:) First they are rude, then they run away. Then they come back for some reason. Guys, I thought we said goodbye, and you're not interested? When they come back, they are rude again. There's nothing to do, or they are just stifled by the fact that someone will be more successful than they are and they have to spit through the garden. We will see who is who - you or we.

Андрей Большаков:

For those who like conspiracy theories, let me explain. I've been put in a very clever position, I can't argue with that. The author of the thread wants to take advantage of the work of experts for free.

Just as each of the other 19 people in the team will benefit from the work of others. But of course there will be purely symbolic donations from my side. For example I can deploy a forum site (if the administration permits) for the project. Perhaps someone does not quite understand what the work of the organizer and how much time he will spend at least for the coordination of 20 people, each separately to discuss and ask when he can begin work, etc. Make a detailed work plan, and specify it in even more detail within it. Be an initiator and motivator everywhere. Well, as a programmer I can cover 50% of programming - from TOR, architecture design to debugging. Well, if they do not even understand such basic things, I think we definitely do not need them.

Of course, another amusing thing is a separate category of people here:) First they are rude, then they run away. Then they come back for some reason. Guys, I thought we said goodbye, and you're not interested? When they come back, they are rude again. There's nothing to do, or they are just stifled by the fact that someone will be more successful than they are and they have to spit through the garden. We are still to see who is who - you are us or we are you.

Explain to me, as a programmer, what do I get out of working on your team?

а) своей стратегии торговли нет.
   б) опыта в программировании на MQL нет.
   в) хочет получить рабочие стратегии торговли у трейдеров.
   г) хочет получить толковых программистов для реализации торговых стратегий трейдеров, чтоб самому не торговать.
   д) не хочет разрабатывать роботов на форуме, как это делают другие, дабы его обман остался за кадром, в личке, на другом ресурсе.

Who would have doubted it? For any event like this, the organiser has to offer something, at least interest in something.

Andrew, on the other hand, offered nothing. None at all.

As a trader - I hardly see what I will have in his venture. If I need to code my strategy - it makes more sense for me to go to Freelance. If I do not want to pay money - I can apply to novice programmers, who will do something for free. What I will get from working with Andrei is unclear.

As a programmer I, moreover, do not see the point, because I suspect that the main objective will be a variation of Martin or grid, with appropriate results. Vladimir Pastushak, too, does not seem to understand what he will get from the proposed collaboration.

A rational response from the MQL-service, in my opinion.
1 warn the user about his unauthorized actions (he's already been warned).
2. block the user's account at an attempt of further agitation in order to avoid disappointment of traders or programmers (this is how it will be in my opinion).

And in my opinion - nothing needs to be done. In spite of everything, there is a good thing from Andrei - he "muddies up the stagnant swamp", which may well result in quite interesting discussions and even projects.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Explain to me, as a programmer, what do I get out of working in your team?

1. You work alone as a freelancer. You are paid $50 to implement some small idea of some trader. What do you get? 50$-100$

You agree to work for free on a good trader' s idea that interests you and that you share the profit with the trading robot. But you have to spend time on the decent script, too. What do you get? An idea from the trader.

You work in cooperation with the team. In contrast to the paragraph 2, you spend less time. In exchange you get a more powerful idea.

Андрей Большаков:

1. you work alone as an employee. You are paid $50 to implement some trader's small idea. What do you get? 50$-100$

You agree to work for free on a good trader' s idea that interests you and that you share the profit with the trading robot. But you have to spend time on the decent script, too. What do you get? The idea of the trader.

You work in cooperation with the team. In contrast to the paragraph 2, you spend less time. In exchange you get a more powerful idea.

I've got about 200 ideas waiting for me on Skype.

I say more, 10 years of trading and programming, I have implemented such ideas that ordinary mortals do not even dream, never dream, even under butyrate ...

And I think that any programmer on this resource with more than a year of experience will confirm my words ...

Traders who are not programmers have nothing to surprise traders who are programmers...

It's like a chemistry teacher will try to surprise chemistry engineer or professor...

George Merts:

As a trader - I can hardly see what I would have in his venture.

You are a trader. You have your own successful theme. You stick to it and make a profit. You also experiment with other schemes, increasing your efficiency.

1. You continue to work on this theme, offering the programmers a job. So you figure out how to gather all the ideas and write a bigger bot. What do you spend? Money.

2. You can negotiate for free with the programmer in exchange for an idea from him for this bot. What do you get? A poorly written script, because one person will not make a good script for free.

3. you go to the team. What do you receive? Advice from the other traders on how to optimize their scheme, or even combine it with another one. Or another idea will turn out to be better, and yours will be a supplement. In addition, there is not only one developer, but many, who will release the script better. What do you get? A better TS, more competent implementation in code. What do you get? Nothing.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I've got about 200 people waiting for me on Skype...

I'll tell you more, in 10 years of trading and programming, I have implemented such ideas that ordinary mortals even in their dreams, never dream, even under butyrate ...

And I think that any programmer on this resource with more than a year of experience will confirm my words ...

Traders who are not programmers have nothing to surprise traders who are programmers...

It's like a chemistry teacher trying to surprise a chemistry engineer or a professor...

surprise me

trader781:

surprise me

didn't get it.

Vladimir Pastushak:

Moreover, in 10 years of trading and programming I have implemented such ideas that ordinary mortals would never dream of, not even on methadone...

that's why I'm curious about these ideas, maybe I'll learn something new

I'm not a programmer if anything, I wrote a couple of add-ons using the forum and that's it

Reason: